Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 7/17/2013
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 4
  • Following: 0

You got royally ripped off ...............unless of course you are trying to promote your own agenda and in that case people beware.

Posted 7/18/2013
  • Reviews: 6
  • Followers: 2

I know we can all hit up alibaba and get all this shit for cheap heman. I've bought vapes from there before so I'm no stranger to shopping around for deals. One of these kits would have been like $15 or less if I bought a bunch and then paid crazy shipping too. Instead I got my one kit with free shipping so it ended up about the same. I see way worse setups going for $100+ plus tax and shipping so I'm extremely happy with my purchase. Also good to know that if something happens to it they will replace it for me and I don't have pay premium to send back to china then wait weeks for a new one.

It seems you are a bit frumpy today. I didn't come on here to be ridiculed or attacked for my purchase, just giving an update to this thread with my personal opinion on a particular product that I happen to really like.

Posted 7/19/2013

You went out of your way to post your agenda on (4) different posts. You are promoting a product that someone/(you?) are selling retail for $30.00 when it can be had directly from China for less then $3.00 each.........with very little effort I might add. You feel there's nothing wrong with this? Maybe you need to get a job with Delta9Vapes (AKA Omicron) as they are also big believers in buying from China and marking up 5,000%

Posted 7/19/2013
Thumb-1316367985
  • Followers: 44

I see you're still pushing your anti-omicron agenda here HeMan, ever look in the mirror? Your mom never taught you the golden rule? Dad never taught you to be a man? Is this forum yours to moderate? You are either a complete dick in life or a giant pussy hiding on the Internet, which is it? Your refusal to meet IRL leads me to believe the latter.

Posted 7/20/2013

Keep trying kid .............LOL

Posted 7/20/2013
Thumb-1316367985
  • Followers: 44

O'Doyal Rules!

Posted 8/4/2013
  • Followers: 0

I agree the atmos raw has been the best one for me. have had mine for almost 7 months and it hasnt let me down. A lot of the other vape pens act up or the battery life isnt that good on them. over time the atmos raw battery has seem to be slowing down but it is still better than when i had the gpen or the omnicron vape pen. I have tried differnt waxes on it and it works great. depending on how much i insert into the cartridge will determine how much of the concentrate i actually taste versus the vaping flavor that all the pens give off. u can pretty much buy it anywhere but i got mine at detoxvaporizers.com and they pricematched it for me so I ended up paying a $100 for it and got two cartridges cause i got the green one. All the clinics out here in la county have great concentrates so i usually just buy my stuff from the clinics some are a little pricy but its worth it

Posted 8/23/2013
Thumb-1377887918

So I recently bought an Atmos Raw and I like it. But I don't know much about it considering I've always used bongs and pipes. Idk if mine is broken but I can only get one hit per pack (idk if thats normal or not) because I don't get much after the first one. Also, sometimes I don't get anything when I fist pack it. That could be because it's too tightly packed or something. And the light goes off after a couple seconds of holding the button (that's probably normal I figured but I just wanted some confirmation. Anyone want to give me a good overview or maybe a link to a decent guide?

Post Removed
Posted 9/2/2013
Male-avatar-58-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c This post has been removed by the moderator.
Posted 10/10/2013

I have read lots of mixed reviews about the Atmos Raw Rx and the Atmos RX Jr. Vaporizer, but after my experience the report below pretty much sums up my experience to a T.

BUYER BEWARE!!

http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/atmos-vapor-pen/atmos-raw-vapor-pen-breaks-fast-and-terrible-customer-service-20131009451854.html

Posted 10/14/2013
Thumb-1381745348

I just pick up the raw. It's just a high tech (really nice quality 2) version of the "click and vape(smoke)". Just using a coil instead of fire. Same ceramic filter idea. That is not vaping. The filter might reduce carcinogens or whatever but i haven't seen any info on that. Most reviews say the glass add on doesn't even help much. Chamber is tiny. Gonna see if getting rid of spring will let u put more in. Anyone try? I've read that this is best for concentrate. Really why i bought it. Anyone try? My vapir no2 broke so I'll prolly get a pax for vaping. I don't understand why this raw can't b a conduction vape. If they limited the temp to around 350, it won't burn in theory. Anyway i got it for 54 bucks wo warranty. Good do it all pipe imo.

Posted 10/16/2013
Thumb-1381947678

I've heard amazing things about the Atmos Raw... I might need to give it a go.

Posted 10/27/2013

At the risk of sounding like a hipster, I got into vaping a long time ago. I actually prefer to vape over smoking. I had one of the first iolites, a few MFLB models and a volcano and extreme q. Does this make me an expert? No.

The above is just for background. I just recently moved back to Cali from living in Central America. I saw that a lot of my friends were in to using the G-Pen and other assorted "e-cig" type vapes. However, they were using them for oil only. My preference is to vape bud.

I did my research and decided to buy the newest ATMOS dry herb model. Yes. I read all the horror stories about bud being ignited, but I also read all the workarounds.

Instead of buying the glass piece to "increase the vapor" on the Atmos - I took a screen out of some old Apple ear buds and put them in the ATMOS ceramic chamber. The thing vapes like a champ! I get nice vapor hits and some nice carbolized buds to use in edibles when I finish each chamber.

I really like the quality of the ATMOS and I just wish they let everyone now to make it a true vape for herb - you need a screen. The glass piece did nothing - the screen made me happy I bought it.

Posted 10/28/2013

Ok...where do I start ? Hmmm....the ATMOS RAW sucks ! I feel like I was robbed for $65. Man if I would have paid retail ($189 what a JOKE)......i would of had to call the police and report a robbery ! This piece of garbage doesnt even give a good combustable hit. It definitely doesnt vape. It just plain sucks !

Posted 10/31/2013

All of you are pretentious asshole's

! Say something constructive or shut the fuck up! Most people on this site/ forum, either like, smoke, grow, enjoy,..., whatever weed in many forms. Please, stop belittling people for your own boost of self esteem by proving your knowledge about the subject at hand.

I only joined this site because I was looking for information to a question I had. All I got was a whole bunch of dueche bags flexing their muscle online.

If you are not going to share information go to Facebook, Twitter or any other social site and express your angst!!!

But, don't do it at the expense of others!

I ask you not to respond to my response unless you would like to settle it face to face! If not shut the fuck up and be constructive!

Otherwise, my email is skatelabel7@aol.com

Feel free to contact me I will be more than happy to respond to anyone who wants to bully/intimidate anyone out there!

Posted 10/31/2013

* sorry! If you *"aren't going to respond"

Posted 11/19/2013

My knowledge and experience with different vaporizers is similar to the hipter a few posts above. Many models, usually customized to perform better, over many years.

>> I've had an Atmos Raw for roughly 2 hours. <<

The product does not function as well as I was made to believe from High Times's 2013 vaporizer review. Believing them was a mistake. Purchasing this thing was not.

The product does function as a low quality vape in its commercial state. I believe I can get this device to perform at a higher level with some trial and error, as well as using a screen instead of the glass thing, as mentioned by hipster dude above.

There is potential in this product, but that potential needs to be unlocked by the user through experience and artifice. Not ideal in a vaporizer billed as extremely easy to use.

If you are willing to tinker and can find one of these for <100$, it'll be worth your time and money. Don't pay full price like I did. And don't expect it to be a Volcano in your pocket.

Posted 1/3/2014

Worst purchase ever! All it does is burn the herb to a crisp! Like, ashes! Not a vaporizer!!! Then they tell me to buy these glass filters and I did. All that does is make it near impossible to pull a hit at all. I wasted my money and there are no refunds! Don't buy this if you want to vaporize!

Post Removed
Posted 1/20/2014
Male-avatar-58-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c This post has been removed by the moderator.
Post Removed
Posted 1/20/2014
Posted 3/3/2014

Like another poster said, you have to make some simple customizations to it to make it work better than it does right out of the box. This works very well for me - take that stupid spring off, it only gets clogged up, take it off and it hits better and you can fill the chamber all the way up and just use the tamper to push the bud down every couple hits. Take the mouthpiece off and remove the permanent metal filter in there and turn it over and take out the tiny little piece of screen in it, it'll get clogged up and fall apart after you clean it a few times anyways, throw it away. Put the permanent metal filter back in but upside down to the way it originally was, this will leave a small air gap between the metal filter and the ceramic filter on the mouthpiece so it will hit better and the mouthpiece will still fit all the way snug back in. Get a regular old metal pipe screen and crumple it up into a ball and stick it in the other end of the mouthpiece where the spring used to be, it fits nice and snug in the cavity there and to clean it all you have to do is pop it out real easy and the permanent metal filter further up the mouthpiece doesn't get clogged up.
It will hit way way better, no more headaches from trying to pull a hit so hard from it and burn more evenly because that spring besides clogging up with resin ( yes this pipe does combust ) also makes bud cake to the sides of the combustion chamber and burn more in the center where it's pressed down. Overall the pipe works way better now and I don't burn nearly as much bud trying to get a decent hit out of it, or get headaches from pulling too hard, and get way higher.
This pipe definitely burns bud but you can get good vape hits off it too if you get a feel for the button, I definitely get a vape high from using it, and it also burns the bud completely, for me that's okay because I smoke too and I wanna get every hit out of it i can and don't like throwing bud I can see away, vaped or not, lol, so this pipes kinda the best of both worlds for me, i can get some vape hits and then burn the hell out of the rest, but definitely get the vape kind of high, and higher than using a regular pipe, so I like it.

Posted 4/5/2014

Hey guys,

I've done a lot of fiddling and researching on the Atmos Raw (now Atmos Rx). The post above touched on some good steps to improve your performance. I've also done a few YouTube videos that many people have used to help get better hits (both combustions and vaporization) from their units.

The important thing to keep in mind for vaporization is that you need a glass screen filter to prevent the herbs from combusting on the heating coils.

Whether you combust or vape, here are the best ways to go about it (sorry for some poor video quality on a couple of these):

Combusting:
http://youtu.be/uposK8Ook4Y
http://youtu.be/CklB8_-C-w8

Vaping:
http://youtu.be/LBHwbPry2vw
http://youtu.be/3_mf_Y56rlI

So if you have an Atmos already, you'll need a glass screen filter. If you don't, my site sells them with the screens included--pens come DIRECTLY from Atmos Nation (not counterfeits from Alibaba, eBay, Rakuten, etc.)

http://www.VapeVetStore.com/product/atmos-raw-rx-vaporizer-pen
http://www.VapeVetStore.com/product/glass-screen-filter

Hope this helps guys.

Posted 5/15/2014
Thumb-1400193172

The Atmos really is great, but its too expensive! There are vapes out there that are the exact same, but half the price!
Vaportoy.com

Posted 8/14/2014

Atmos Raw does not vape very well. It's a simple fact, no matter what people say, it just doesn't vape the bud that well. Why? Because when you have to hold the power button for 40 seconds, (it takes 2-3 seconds to light up, after holding for 10 seconds it automatically turns the coil off, so you have to let go of the power and press it again around 8-9 seconds to keep the coil lit which kills the battery like a mother fuqer)

However, for people that want to stop smoking out of their bongs and shitty pipes, I would highly recommend this pen. It's much easier to clean that your damn bowl pieces or pipes. It rips like a champ, it incinerates everything so you only need to put a pinch of weed and you'll be flying kites. I've been smoking for 8 years now and I've saved a boat load of cash after I found this just recently. All you need is to grind up your trees and put just enough to cover the coil like snowflakes, no point in packing too much since the upper half will not burn and you'll just get ash in your ceramic mouthpiece filter. This piece works best if you don't screw on the mouth piece, rather just pack, press power and watch the smoke form, then put your mouth piece near the ceramic chamber and breath in lightly. (I highly recommend you bit the mouthpiece with your teeth so that you avoid turning your front all brown)

List of what you should do...
-You should also clean your ceramic heating chamber after each hit so you prevent oil from building up.
-Beware when and while you're recharging your battery, do not screw it onto the charger all the way, just enough so it turns red and the blue lights come on. (If you screw it on too tight, the metal piece in your battery will depress and get stuck, if this happens do not trip and just get your little handy dandy steel rod thingy that comes with your pen and push it out while rotating in a circular motion, there's also a video on youtube)
-Make sure you charge the battery when you first get it for 6 hours + so that your battery will perform at max efficiency.
-Stay high.

Post Removed
Posted 3/8/2015