Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 1/27/2012
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 6
  • Followers: 2
  • Following: 0

I've been wanting a pen-style vaporizer that can just vape straight buds and finally got the Atmos Raw from a friend of mine. Threw some of my wush (og kush x white widow) in there and it hit like an effin champ! Super stoked on this one. I only tried packing it twice so far and it doesn't hold very much (or at least I haven't figured out how to get it to yet) but it hits hard and smooth and got me super baked off the first hit. I'm guessing these things will be everywhere like the volcanos and such in no time flat.

I also tried screwing in one of my ChemDawg-4 NorCal Cartridges in it and it worked! Stoked.

Posted 1/29/2012
Thumb-1505819490
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 69

Is your material burning?

Check this video out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsUNXLaK7xg

Posted 1/30/2012
  • Followers: 5

No it doesn't burn thc, I have one too, you just have to get a little familiar with the device so you don't over cook the goods. You can also use some really dry bubble hash of kief in it, I've been having good results. Just make sure it's not too high of quality (full melt), I think liquid might ruin the heating element.

Posted 1/30/2012
Thumb-1291237769
  • Reviews: 2
  • Followers: 1
  • Following: 1

hello, I was wondering how much herb u can put in the atmos raw. Does it work really well? I was also wondering if anyone has used the other atmos that is out. Any news on a full review

Posted 1/30/2012

Its not burning the herb unless I push the mouthpiece in towards the herb chamber to get an even bigger hit. It vaporizes it for sure. It works like a charm on the herbs and carts. I can fit about 6-7 hits of herb in it. I haven't tried the pure oil pen they have but look forward to.

Posted 1/31/2012
Thumb-1505819490

You sure Dave? Everyone on FC says its burning the herbs. Maybe you can comment on it there?

Heres the link

Skip to the last 5 pages and you will see.

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=7103

Posted 2/2/2012

It burns it a little, especially if you press down on the mouthpiece towards the chamber while you hit it. My boy is sending me a new piece for it that hooks to it that makes it so it straight up vaporizes it with no combustion so we will see what's up when that arrives. That way it can vape cartridges or herb and also burn herb. Hands down this thing kills everything else out there. Being a bong man for the most part, I can really care less about the vapor add-on but still want to try it to see how it works out. The best part about it for me is that it has multiple uses so I can load my buds in there when I want and hit my cartridges when I gotta be super discreet.

Posted 2/3/2012
Thumb-1505819490

So if it burns it is not a vaporizer. Let me explain how vaporizers work.

If what is left after your done with your bowl all brown light brown or little bit dark brown then its a vaporizer, if it leaves dark ashes like what the atmos does, it is not a vaporizer, just because it does not use a flame does not mean it is a vaporizer, this is why most people on the vape forums called bullshit on this.

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=7103

This unit does not have enough power vaporize anything.

here is a video of a vapor store doing a review on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsUNXLaK7xg

And here is a nice little youtube comment on the device.

From this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr_orQ-lvSs

yea there was a little combustion on the bottom but i do get vapor and not the smoke.... i called and spoke to one of the guys in tech dept and asked the same ?.... he explained to me about the filtration system and how all the carcinigens are being trapped in the ceramic heating element and the ceramic filter... i opened it up and looked thru all the parts, what he said makes sense... its a very smooth draw.... im loving it!
PhillyVaporgirl

You mean to tell me the ceramic top piece filters carcinigens? When does Ceramic act like a filter?

Hmmm just keep on BSing the patients, like they really need a $200 electronic pipe that is advertised falsely as a vaporizer.

Posted 2/3/2012

No need to be facetious THC, I know what vaporizing is. My raw, as I stated before, burns if the bud is pushed into the heating element but straight up vapes if not. Also, if you put the buds in but don't push them all the way, then hold the button for 4 seconds, then hit it, you get killer vapor clouds over and over from a tiny bit of bud.

Sounds like you are just frumpy because Atmos came out with the flower pen before you. Chill out guy, I'm sure you'll figure it out soon enough just like all the other pen companies will. It's not rocket science.

Posted 2/3/2012
Thumb-1505819490

Im sorry that you think putting herb on a heating wire is vaporizing, or the fact that we did not have this technology before atmos.

Wait its proven we had herb carts before atmos.

Long before Atmos Raw was released, we had this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5duNNoGfZQ

You know why we have not released it?

How is your fake filter working?

Posted 2/3/2012

Like I said before, when you push the bud all the way to the end of the chamber it burns, but it vapes if you don't. In my eyes that's 2 separate uses, burn it or vape it. I don't know what you mean by fake filter, this thing only has a metal screen and ceramic piece that the vapor or smoke goes through but no filter as far as I can see.

Also that video looks like it was just uploaded a couple weeks ago so what does that prove?

I'm sure you make plenty of cash selling your stuff don't be so frumpy just because some competitors can come out with some things before you, it's not that big of a deal.

It would be nice to get some input from someone who isn't just on here to sell their shit.

Posted 2/3/2012
Thumb-1505819490

Ok buddy, all over the web we have been talking about our herb cartridges back from last year.

Here We have been talking about herb cartridges for ecigs so much that even china has copies of our first designs.

Here is the first link that shows our logo on the S5 vaporizer

http://skyda.en.alibaba.com/product/521355803-212938755/S_series_herbal_pen_vaporizer_cartridge.html

And here is the link to the S5 vaporizer . Scroll down you might read something about cannabis in there.

http://skyda.en.alibaba.com/product/500578734-212938755/s5_digital_portable_vaporizer.html

Posted 2/3/2012

Talk is cheap bud. Anyone can talk about ideas they have but an idea ain't worth shit unless you follow through with it. Someone else did first and that makes you upset. It's okay man, your stuff is good too. Just quit trying to claim everyone is stealing your precious ideas, that just sounds desperate.

Posted 2/7/2012

Thc, you were given those links on fuck cumbustion and said you never gave those guys a copy of your design, but were waiting for a copy of their design. And that's just some chinese company that sells knockoffs, not atmos.

Here is another video for the Raw . If you have a problem with the high temp, use a screen. Without the screen it works great for bubble hash and kief.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=vhgeLMI5ZpU

Posted 2/23/2012
  • Followers: 0

I bought the Atmos raw and I can't get it to do anything BUT burn my bud. No matter how hard I try I can't get any air through it at all. I cleaned out the combustion chamber and still cannot pull any air through the chamber. However when I blow through the chamber I hear a little bit of flow, not sure what is wrong with this thing but I am going to take it back tomorrow in disgust.

Moose

Posted 2/25/2012

In all honesty, im sick and tired of hearing "oh were makin this and were makin that" when nothing ever seems to be released... THC sci, you argue that you had the product before them, well alot of us would have been happy with your "subpar" as you call them carts if they worked even similarly to the "Raw" - there seems to be nonstop talk and no action in this business... we were suppose to have improved carts, nail carts. flower carts, ect, you said by the end of november on some of them, its the end of feb now of the next year and still nothing.....

yes the persei is nice, but i really dont have another $200 to throw away just to get a product that even works as the omicron is advertised...

i keep checking back hoping i would see these new improved carts, nail carts and such, seems to be a waste of time, thank god Dave argued that Ti nail beats all, if i was still fighting my omicron, id be done with dealing with oil....but i LOVE my Ti Nail bubbler and i love oil way more now that i have it... omicron sometimes gave the flavor of the oil but for the most part it taste like reclaim

Less SPEAK more ACT --- lets see these new improved products, if they are "inferior" then sell them 1/2 price until you can get better ones with a warning to use at own risk but denying us access to the products is really, well, shitty - from our perspective...

Posted 2/25/2012
Thumb-1316367985
  • Followers: 44

Ober- have you ever run a business? Things take time. He can say whatever he wants, it's his company.

Saying the Omicron tastes like reclaim is dumb. Did the PureGold taste like reclaim? Did the Co2 taste like reclaim?

Being upset the products aren't out yet is one thing, but trying to damage the company by saying things that are not true on a public forum is just wrong. Send an email and ask for an update, complaining will get you nowhere.

Posted 2/27/2012

Ober, maybe you should try the Atmos thermo out. Im not sure if it will ever leak and I've been getting really thick clouds off homemade oil. I'm not trying to start anything, but out f the box it was a lot easier to get clouds than the omicron. You also never lose oil because the tank doesn't have the heating element.

Posted 2/27/2012
Thumb-1505819490

the Atmos Thermo is the same as the Ovale Elips, you should save yourself $80 and just buy the Ovale Elips.

Posted 2/27/2012

As i mentioned, it "Sometimes" gives the taste of oil, but mostly taste like reclaim and yes this is the case with any oil other than the chemically nasty taste you dont even seem to notice or acknowlege in the Co2/Pure Gold stuff, yes i understand they are completely differently made ( let alone even the bho on hand had that same similar flavor to it ), ive still been tryin to figure that one out - what the flavor is - how and why its there or what it comes from , but thats the only flavor that holds, the nasty chemical flavor, the whole reason i love oil is casue it taste like a clean VERY concentrated vaporized flower or kief not like a chemical powerhouse that when you breath out evne people around nearly gag to the chemical smell...so yes i tasted the chemical flavor VERY WELL on every hit, but i didnt taste weed except for the very first hit i took out of everything i tried.... intake was like "oh this taste great" blow it out and i was slightly nauseated by the flavor... i was so excited with your visit when you had some flavors to pick through, i thought i was gona be buying $1000 worth of oil and be stocked with all sorts of flavors, but that stuff makes me sick to even smell let alone smoke, i dont understand where the interest in it comes from... or where you even compare it to the flavor of pot, i only tasted cannabis atall slightly on the inhale on most those, i got stoned but stoned nautious is kinda wierd, equivalent to the sulpher taste in bho made with tattooworks, youcant evne taste the cannabis underneith

ive tried several other oils, tried to "branch out" and all ive found is either that chemical co2 tasting stuff (found someone else who bought a Co2 machine down in LA and evne the person who bought the machine is pissed, he hates the Co2 product no matter how much research they do on it they just arent ever happy and it never compares to other forms of oil) , tried the pure gold every once in awhile which is very close but not nearly as bad with the lemon covering up some of it, and then ive found plenty of bho that taste alright but once you put them in the cartridge, you get the flavor for a few hits - mostly the first session, then all i can taste is reclaim... take the same exact oil, put it in on a nail or on a skillet, no reclaim flavor... i havent had a good tasting oil still taste good after a session...

its almost an argument that Omicron is only worth smoking with Co2/Pure Gold products, ive given away some of the other omicrons i had just to get feedback, that was the most common feedback i got - even from the people who liked it, they said after X Hits (basically first session) that the core taste is basically reclaim....

but my argument still comes form the fact you have a company saying that others are stealing their research when they wont even put the product on the market, if they stole your research then how do they have it on the market first?

Posted 2/27/2012
Thumb-1328599865
  • Following: 3

FIRST OFF THE ATMOS IS A PIECE OF SHIT !!!
and I use ear wax, glass, and oil in my omicron and taste every flavor
I put in my carts .
I don't know what the hell you smokin ober but it's probably bammer
so all in all anyone who really wants the best portable oil pen I would go
with the omicron

Posted 2/27/2012

no, go with the Persei...the omicron is just not that impressive in comparison...

Posted 3/1/2012

Picked up a couple of new flavors from another club, which by the way had carts for $7 each or $37 for a pack? makes me wonder why they are more expensive from the actual supplier...but whatever, just gives me extra gas money to make it to the club...

picked up some Canna Nectar (Blue Dream Flavor) - comes in a syringe, 1g which is ~1ml marking on syringe... taste semi chemically as ive mentioned other stuff, but it actually had a very strong good flavor under it, Co2 made, seems to be a perfect consistancy for Omicron carts....

so i highly suggest people if they find it, to give Canna Nectar a chance in your carts, its not as fluid as pure gold but its soft enough to squirt out a syringe tip...perfect for loading carts too... just wanted to throw that out there for people lookin for good product to put in, it smokes easily, it does crackle/pop a little on a nail but it seems to be perfect consistancy for the omicron and the best tasting Co2 product ive come across so far... and stoney as hell shesh - took one small hit to taste and im blasted heh :P - i love havin new flavors to smoke, always so potent..

Posted 3/1/2012
Thumb-1328599865

what club is selling carts for $7 and pack for $37?

Posted 3/1/2012
Thumb-1316367985

Oh Ober.............

When you buy a gram it's $20. When you buy 10 grams it's not $200. Figure it out.

Posted 3/1/2012

i accidently put 37 for 5, i meant 32 for 5.... was tired, had just gone up to UC Davis, deal with the medical center, and Back - was 5hrs each way and all the time at the Univ.

but i dont understand why you even put when you buy more you get them cheaper, yes... in that case tho delta9 should have them for 1/2 the price of the clubs, they have to buy them through you dont they? shrug, just curious, i found the $7 to be slightly more reasonable, i think $5 would be perfect for the carts out now but thats just my opinion, rather than refilling them would be much more inclined to want to use a clean one every time (i prefered that on most my carts anyways, but my roomate has only used 2 carts ever through prob 5-10g worth, not sure exactly but he has never gotten another cart sense he bought it and had an extra)

Posted 3/14/2012

Anyone who has the Atmos raw, throw some wax in there for some clouds. Ive been choking on clouds and actually using a portable device again.

Posted 3/15/2012

All the pens are the same.. but from everything I've tried, and I use to distribute for ivapor , the voodoo vape is the best as far as pre made carts go, the rest of those jokers put glycerin and other shit into the oils to make them vap better, thats that nappy ass chemical taste you get. the voodoo pre made carts are only thc concentrate. the atmos raw is a joke it doesnt vap, all atmos is , is a remake of ivap same exact pen and cart system

Posted 3/29/2012

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3reghakp2UY

Check that video out for the Atmos raw with some wax.

Posted 4/27/2012

Does anyone kno if I can use bubble hash in my atmos raw ? Thnx for the info!!

Posted 4/30/2012

Make sure it is very dry and not all mushy. Also try to break it down or grind it so it resembles kief. It helps it burn Better.

Posted 5/16/2012

Atmos is the worst vaporizer on the market. Not only is it overpriced but it barely works. It BURNS the herb plus mine and others I know made of the mistake of purchasing the product only to have it break. The company charges $20 shipping and handling to send a new heating element for their broken product. Their customer service is so awful and they barely speak English. I wouldn't be surprised if they close and you see these items on eBay in a few months for 20 bux.

Posted 11/14/2012
Thumb-1352910460

I LOVE the RAW!!! Try it for your self you can get it for 35% off at vaporizers4u (dot com) with discount code 35off

Posted 11/21/2012

I have been searching and searching for info on the Atmos Optimus Vape pen ..these come with a preloaded cartridge and I really love mine...I live in Portland and they are widely available as well as the Raw and the others discussed on this board..but I like the " ready to go" aspect and the fact that you just toss the cartridge and buy a new one..that have all kinds of oils ..from OG Kush,Blue Dream ,all kinds of different " flavors".... But I have yet to read any reviews or even find any forums where anyone talks about the Atmos Optimos with the pre-loaded cartridges???

Posted 11/24/2012
Thumb-1352783435
  • Followers: 1

I too had simular thoughts and issues with the RAW until I contacted my rep at AtmosWholesale.
He helped me out with replacement screens:) which now comes with all new RAW models.

To bad for those folks without a RAW, yesterday www.AtmosThermo.com / Atmos Wholesale even atmosraw.com both did 40% off for BLACK friday sale! I bought an extra set of 5 purples :) for family and friends. Got it for $450 !

If you need a glass screen for your old raw or even your generic model contact your atmos retailer or local smokeshop for the Atmos Glass Filter - Screen. They will take care of you.

Mckatt - What model vape pen do you own now? You can buy a Optimus cartridge to fit most models. No they do not come pre-filled that is only at dispensaries. Infact those also are not full of hash only a small portion:( sad to say! Make your own or wonder!

Posted 11/27/2012

Let the buyer beware. I bought a new unit locally, the battery was DOA. The manufacturer charged me $20 under WARRANTY for a replacement. This constitutes raising the price of the product after the sale.

Posted 11/27/2012
Thumb-1316367985

The Atmos oil cart is just a CE4 cartomizer, you can buy them on ecig websites for a couple bucks a pop.

Posted 11/28/2012
  • Followers: 4

Just like the Omicron batteries are just standard 601 threaded e-cig batteries and can be purchased for a couple bucks per pop.

Posted 11/28/2012
Thumb-1316367985

The discontinued one? Or are you talking about the existing Omicron, the one that has removeable batteries?

Show me a link to either the original omicron or just the battery out of a V2 for $2 for a single! You are the worst troll ever, troll harder!

I'm still up for a meet up to compare devices HeMan, I have nothing to hide. Will you acknowledge this post or just continue being a child? My claims have months of proof behind them, yours are baseless!

Posted 11/28/2012

Oh so you've discontinued the battery I was referring to. OK let's talk about thread adapters then............... you sell a 4-pack for $18.99. Here's a link that sells 5-packs for $8.00.

http://www.heaven-gifts.com/gallery-139.html

I could go on and on with carry cases, wall chargers and car chargers but the point is ................. if you bash another company for marking up a product you better be willing to look in the mirror.

Posted 11/29/2012
Thumb-1316367985

The Omicron, Persei, and carts were all designed for this use, everything you support is just a rebranded e-cig or e-cig cartomizer.

Again, lets meet up and compare devices, I look forward to meeting you and sharing knowledge.

Posted 11/30/2012

I'm not in the business of selling hardware so there's no point in "comparing" devices. You mistake me for some sort of competitor.

Posted 11/30/2012
Thumb-1316367985

No, I want to see what you use. I also want to let you use mine. After that we can have a real discussion rather than this. You are welcome to come to my house or I can travel to you(if in Bay Area), either way.

Posted 12/2/2012

HEY EDDY I GOT MY ATMOS VAPORIZER TOO I PAID $120.00FOR THE CARTRIDGE OF SKYWALKER750mgs NO MORE ROLLING BLUNTS STRAIGHT VAPOR. I ALSO GOT THE NEWPORT CARTRIDGE NO MORE CIGARETTES. WOW!!!!!!!!!

Posted 2/6/2013

What's good every one!? I looking into buying a Atmos Raw vaporizer and I was wondering if any body would know when vaping if there is any smell to it when blowing out the smoke or vape? Also does it make your lungs feel like you got done hitting a water pipe?

Posted 4/19/2013

Atmos Raw is an amazing pen. I bought mine a few months ago and its the best. I got the additional cartridge so I keep one for oil/wax and the other for flowers. It has not dissapointed yet. The green you get an additional cartridge for 5 or 10 bucks more. Its a great deal considering it allows for dual use for only 5 dollars more.Got it for less than a $100 at dtxvapes.com

Posted 4/26/2013
Thumb-1367000611

i have a atmos dryleaf/raw....need to find prefilled carts...sos

Posted 6/2/2013

If you like it or not, $70 is an amazing deal......

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-atmos-rx-dry-vaporizer-kit-and-oil-bundle?p=10&utm_source=channel_pc_goods_redesign-deals&utm_medium=email&sid=7cfdf91d-d664-40b1-9b38-1b6002ce2130&division=boston&user=2f470a7469588e1069bba01b060ddf75588bf88639bf3e27e0625bab81c93690&date=20130602&s=body&c=deal_img&d=deal-page

Posted 6/4/2013
Thumb-1370347691

try this one:

http://www.xvmethod.com

Posted 6/20/2013
Thumb-1371760080

Since this discussion was created over a year ago Im guessing you all know now that the atmos raw vape pen doesn't actually vape the herbs. There is combustion going on

Posted 7/16/2013

Update: I still have my Raw pen and still use it from time to time for flowers but I recently found something I like a whole lot better than anything else I've had or tried. I got a skillet kit and a glass globe attachment from STAG Vapor Co. at stagvapor.com and these are killer for oil and wax! The kit was $55 and the globe attachment was $30 and free shipping and no tax and I got it 2 days after ordering. I like the battery they use too that charges in the front with their "built-in charger". I've had issues with pens braking at the point where the charger connects so now I don't have that problem. I would suggest checking them out for sure. The attachments fit on my g pen so I'm guessing they'll fit on a lot of other pens out there with that same threading.