Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 5/3/2016
Thumb-1437657053
  • Reviews: 56
  • Followers: 5
  • Following: 8

I see that just today, two new StickyGuide accounts have been created and they have posted glowing reviews of the customer service they received as new patients at Metropolitan Wellness Center in Washington, D.C. These reviews are obviously fake, and I would guess the dispensary employees/managers themselves posted them.

How do I know? There are only five dispensaries in the District of Columbia, and all of them are posting here on StickyGuide and updating their menus pretty much daily. That being said, Metropolitan Wellness Center has over 100 dispensary reviews while the other four D.C. dispensaries each have less than 20. This is despite the fact that Capital City Care and Takoma Wellness Center have been around longer than they have; and more importantly, all four other D.C. dispensaries charge SUBSTANTIALLY less for the same medicine. Seriously, I am talking about over $100 less for a half ounce of the same strain!

This is the true reputation of Metropolitan Wellness Center in Washington, D.C. Do not be fooled by their fake reviews touting "excellent" customer service. If you read through these reviews, you can even tell that they are fake, as many of them sound like they are written by the same person. What this dispensary is really doing is ripping off its own patients with the highest medicine prices in the District! I am disgusted by their shady practices and hope that something can be done to stop them, they are hurting the Medical Marijuana Program and D.C.'s patients deserve better!