Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 12/8/2015
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

I have been baking great cookies and edibles for several yrs and have made a good following with my product and am wanting to become a vendor for dispensaries. How do I get started?

Posted 12/9/2015
Thumb-1438130718
  • Reviews: 7
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 20

Take your cookies to a dispensary, duh. Calling first might be a good idea.

Posted 12/11/2015
  • Followers: 4

Be prepared to enjoy interacting with some 20 year old completely baked "buyer" that knows it all of course and is well versed on reeling off reason after reason why they don't need you or your cookies.

Posted 12/13/2015

Always room for quality baked goods. As long as they taste good, and are consistent with their dosage, don't fall apart in handling, aren't too soft, aren't too hard, are both because of defective packaging. Oh yeah, did we mention packaging? Planning on selling in San Jose? San Francisco? Berkeley? Oakland? They all have different laws. Have you actually tested your packaging and your sell by dates? I am going to be a bit put out if any of your stuff is stale or worse by the time my customer gets it. And speaking of testing, who does your testing? Really? How often? Every Batch? Every other batch? That one batch that we took in because we needed a test done to show we are tested. Because I don't want to see one test result, I want to see your last 6. I want to see how consistent you are in your dosage. I don't want some first time patient spinning like a top for 16 hours because you screwed up. Let's talk about labeling and packaging, are you informing the public of just what it is they are getting into here? If you don't have information on your product or on the packaging about overdosing and how to deal with it when, not if it happens then maybe you should rethink this and put it on. Are you going to do free samples for delivery services and tastings at dispensaries? Let's talk about freshness, are you going to come around and replace these cookies as they go bad if they don't sell? Any more questions?

Posted 12/13/2015
  • Followers: 4

Nice post Green Cure ............ which affirms the thought that going forward and down the road, edibles supplied by anyone OTHER than a certified, regulated and licensed organization will be a thing of the past. There are simply way too many variables at stake regarding quality and consistancy. This part of the business will be taken over by the Kraft Foods/General Mills of the world.

Of course the mom and pop edible manufacturers will always have the black market suppliers like Green Cure to move their product as delivery services/black market guys will never have access to the licensed/regulated products.