Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 8/26/2015
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 1

Hi all,

No doubt you get sick of messages like this. I've got a number of conditions that I believe only MMJ can help with. Family man in my 30s and based in Maryland. Unfortunately, getting Medical grade in MD is impossible legally (I live right on the state line and can see the Welcome to DC sign pretty much from where I live which is upsetting!). Research shows that Blue Dream is probably best for my needs. I know if I dug around enough I could probably find a dealer somewhere, but I don't really trust doing this unless I know I'm getting medical grade stuff. Could anyone please help me source, or point me in the right direction, of how to obtain medical grade stuff such as Blue Dream unofficially?

Any help would be eternally grateful!

Posted 9/8/2015
  • Following: 0

Well a candy bar cheap enough I'd order one and cross your fingers

Posted 9/26/2015
Thumb-1443293092
  • Following: 1

I have same issue in Oklahoma, have you found a solution?

Posted 9/29/2015
  • Reviews: 16
  • Followers: 2

Your only legal solution is to move to dc or wait until late 2016 early 2017 for md dispensaries to open. I seriously doubt someone is going to post their personal contact info on an open forum to help you skirt the law for a year. Good luck my friend.

Posted 10/30/2015

hey maryland...calling from out west in washington here. i dont have much of an idea for ya except to say i think your best option is to grow your own. i think that is everyones best option, even where it is legalized. anyone who has grown their own vegetables or fruit or brewed their own beer may agree that doing these things for yourself can possibly lead to the best results you can find...but atleast its all in your own control. sure ive brewed up beer that wasnt better than all the stuff in the store...but i knew exactly what went into it and i enjoyed the fruits of my own efforts even if i knew i could have done better. now id like to say something about pot and strains and the whole medical mentality thats emerged this last couple decades. i personally fell in love with growing plants and landscaping when i was growing up. i first experimented with growing a marijuana seed from some bud id bought when i was 16...this was in 1988. from that small beginning, i was hooked. it just happened to grow into some crystally 1 toke zombie pot. was it medical? of course not, no one called pot medical back then. i gradually became good at outdoor gorilla growing, small closet personal stash growing, and with my proximity to canada where hydro growing in commercial greenhouses was exploding...i got pretty good at that too. then for several years, i became quite good at manuevering large piles of pot across the canadian border. so my background exposed me to all the different ways pot can be grown. here is my point basically....the plant has always remained the same; people just do different things with it for different purposes. pot was never ever mmj until a whole bunch of medically inclined users adopted the terminology. mmj evolved into this term that most new users think is something different from all the other pot in the world. guess what? theres no difference. pot is medical simply if you are using it for that purpose AND it works. in order to work, it has to be a strain that genetically has the right ingredients (high thc and or high cbd, along with all the other components) and has been grown well enough to maximize its genetic potential.
please dont think that there is any one strain that will just be the perfect medicine for you. dont be afraid to try whatever smells good and looks well grown. i have a big issue with some "budtender" telling me what im going to like and what its going to do for me. what also drives me nuts are people who are so pill and "modern health care" oriented that they expect pot to be the same. let pot be different from the other medicine...and if you want to take control of your own health care then grow your pot yourself. it is sooo much more simple than many people make it out to be. of course, not so many people even have a clue how to grow a tomato or plant some beans anymore.
so my best advice is ....go buy some good growing equiptment and be amazed at what the plant can do allll by itself.

Post Removed
Posted 11/19/2015
Male-avatar-58-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c This post has been removed by the moderator.
Post Removed
Posted 1/9/2016
Male-avatar-58-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c This post has been removed by the moderator.