- San Francisco Bay Area Emerald Triangle
- Cannabis Concierge and Prop 215 Tour Guide
- April 20 ,1954
- Marin County
- I can't live without:
- Cannabis, Dark Chocolate, Love, Celebrations, Fun, the Beach, Friends & Family, Good Karma and Music!
- I'm an expert at:
- Natural Health Alternatives. Providing Safe Access to Medical Cannabis Patients in the Bay Area. Performing Marriages. VitalzymXe Systemic Enzyme Therapy. Herbal Therapy for Liver & Diabetic improvements.
- My fantasy hobby is:
- Providing safe access to medical cannabis patients. Helping change the perception and acceptance of cannabis in the United States and then worldwide. Facilitating Peace. Dream big! STEP INTO THE LIGHT AND BE COUNTED!
- I go weak in the knees for:
- Limousines, LOVE, crystalized buds and flourishing beautiful marijuana plants.
- My most prized possession is:
- LOVE and an affinity for top shelf medical CANNABIS and medicated edibles.
- Lately I've been recommending:
- Ferrari 420 airport pickups and guided dispensary tours. www.SYSTEMIC-ENZYME.com Natural Health Alternatives with VitalzymXe world's strongest systemic enzyme and Ketsumeisei Herbal extract for liver, diabetic, erectile dysfunction, and more.
- I really need to cut back on:
- Absolutely nothing. Thanks to Natural Health Alternatives, Kym Ferrari (owner), once totaly disabled returned to an active lifestyle and understands how important it is to celebrate every day. Enjoy every moment!
- Me described in one word:
- Member since:
- May 2011
- Dispensary Reviews:
- Forum Posts:
Dispensary & Marijuana Reviews
- Reviewed 5/24/11
Dispensary Review:Caregiver Compassion Group
CLOSED 4/11 Lost lease, looking for new location
CLOSED 4/11 Lost lease, looking for new location.
Ferrari 420 Tours checked out the Caregiver Compassion Group in Sausalito; they were easy to find on Gate 5 Road. Probably not the Gate 5 dispensaries you may remember, the others are gone and these guys haven’t been around long and unfortunately are looking for a new home before 4/2011.
The Caregiver Compassion Group has a nice selection of good looking buds, a variety of books, very knowledgeable, friendly staff, with a freezer full of luscious goodies including some extremely tasty vanilla ice cream with chocolate swirls. They have some unique buds on the shelf; we tried “501” from the “Panama Red” strain which we haven’t seen in decades. It had an interesting taste and different kind of high, but isn’t our cup of weed. If you’ve never sampled Panama Red you might just want to give it a try, it’s a real blast from the past. We can remember being at grateful dead concerts, smoking Panama Red, as the New Riders of the Purple Sage sang the song that made this pot famous.
My Sticky Type
- Berkeley Patient's Care Collective
- 2590 Telegraph Ave. Berkeley,
- Berkeley Patients Group
- 2366 San Pablo Ave. Berkeley,
- Elemental Wellness
- 985 Timothy Drive San Jose,
- Green Door
- 843 Howard St. San Francisco,
- Harborside Health Center - Oakland
- 1840 Embarcadero Oakland,
- Harborside Health Center - San Jose
- 1365 N. 10th St. San Jose,
- Hemp Center
- 4811 Geary Blvd. San Francisco,
- Igzactly 420
- 527 Howard St. San Francisco,
- 1933 Mission St. San Francisco,
- 1256 Mission St. San Francisco,
- Vapor Room
- 607A Haight St. San Francisco,