Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 1/23/2013
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

My brother's girlfriend has Chron's Disease and has been taking methadone until recently. She now has a green card and has been exploring her options. She does not want to smoke anything, however, my e-cigarette use has prompted her to buy a hash oil "pen" from the local dispensary. She has tried it on three occasions now, with the same oil. She said that she got high off the first puff she took, but has not been able to feel anything since that first puff. She is still getting a vapor cloud and can taste the oil, but no pain relief. I'm just curious as to whether anyone has suggestions as to what could have caused this? Possibly the strain is not potent enough? I would think that, for someone who had never consumed THC until recently, and does not medicate regularly, any strain of hash oil would be pretty potent! I'm just not sure what some possible causes could be. We plan on making a trip to the dispensary together this weekend (as I know quite a bit about electronic vaporizers and the dispensary would be able to cover the medicating side of this) to see if we can put our heads together and figure it out. I would love some suggestions to try before then, though!

Posted 1/23/2013
  • Followers: 4

If you are in the Bay Area I could recommend a pen that is pre-filled and potent. Sounds like the one you tried is one of the diluted, amateur efforts.

Posted 2/26/2015

Sounds like the one you tried is one of the diluted, ?

Posted 3/1/2015
  • Reviews: 2

I have severe arthritis in my hip and the medicine I take is high cbd with no psychoactive effects. So I don't get high and is just for pain relief. Maybe she could try ac/dc , harle og or lost coast ac/dc? I vape my meds in a pax or volcano. I get relief from pain about 15 minutes after first vape. Maybe she could try those strains? Of course of you want the high you could layer on another strain for that. Barbary Coast has Harle Og, and lost coast Acdc and medithrive direct (and they deliver!) has ac/dc .