Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 5/17/2019
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

His nose twitched. He... smelled something. Something pleasant. And his heart sank as he recognized it."What do you do afterwards?"... so good."Do you know what mead is?" she asked him, smiling. He kept his mouth determinedly shut. "Mead means pleasure, boy. Mead means pleasure for silly humans who don't know how good it feels to belong to us. Silly humans, silly catgirls, silly elves and mothboys and mothgirls... and don't you feel nice right now?"

"I don't know," John answered truthfully. "But you have to grant whatever wish it is I have at that time.""The only thing I couldn't figure out that first night was what I was getting in return. When you had given me chores to do before, I knew what I was getting in return, but this time I wasn't sure at all. Then I had my physical, and the doctor said that I must have a thriving, healthy microbiome down there, as I had no trace of a yeast infection; and I realized that everything you had stepped in was probably crawling with micro-organisms and that they would be transferred to my pussy lips along with the dirt and the grime from your boots. After my first 'inoculation', I was getting a 'booster shot' every time you cleaned your boots!"Damn Kelly," he exclaimed, his hands moving to cup both of her big full tits, his fingers finding her nipples and squeezing them. "You are very beautiful and your tits are really nice.""Go ahead, please fuck me," she begged, wriggling her ass.