Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 4/24/2012
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

hey guys, love everything you are doing and I'm a faithful member but I have to go to your San Jose location for the edibles my back needs and sometimes I wonder if the trip is worth it because when I arrive home, my pain is out of control. You have great edibles in Oakland, they just are not effective for me. I was in a Sacramento dispensary about a year ago and left a donation for ganja goodies edibles. I got the caramel corn and a chocolate bar and I have been hooked ever since. I was so happy to see these edibles in San Jose and made a special trip on 420 for a ganja cake, which I did not get however I stocked up for a week. I dread the ride to San Jose but my back so appreciates the relief it gets from these edibles. I have tried many of the edibles in Oakland and even tho they are good they do not take care of my pain like the ganja goodies. Please consider putting these in Oakland and allow me to get them from you instead of San Jose. I love all of you and what you are doing for us. Thank You so much, greenthumb67