Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 8/6/2018
Thumb-1530772836
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 2
  • Following: 0

There is nothing surprising about the use of cannabis for health and recreation since the earliest times. But the use of CBD oil exclusively for health is indeed, one of the most far-reaching developments during the contemporary times.

CBD Oil & Health:

Out of about 70 in all, CBD is one of the two most important cannabinoids that we find in the Cannabis Sativa & Cannabis Indica. The other is THC, which is a psychoactive compound and strikes the brain directly. Cannabis strains with higher THC levels make one feel high & stony.

On the other hand, CBD is a non-psychoactive compound. Cannabis strains with higher CBD levels and low THC levels are the best used for the treatment of such diseases where a sound sleep for the patient is not necessary.

It’s due to the medicinal properties of the CBD oil that all the 50 states have legalized its use for health.
Though possession & use of marijuana is illegal at the Federal level, yet, very recently, FDA has approved a CBD oil infused drug, Epidiolex, for the treatment of two forms of cortical seizures that affect the children most.

The Endocannabinoid System & Health:

Briefly, the endocannabinoid system is a signaling system that transmits messages from the brain to the rest of the body. It’s this signaling or messaging system that makes our vital organs and limbs function. Malfunctioning of the system due to any damage, infections, injuries, etc results in disabilities and diseases. This comprehensive system consists of multiple cannabinoids.

These include:

CB1 and CB2 receptors: These are G-Protein receptors. CB1 receptors are scattered in the Central Nervous System whereas CB2 Receptors are mainly located in our Immune System.

Anandamide & 2-AG: Both are major endogenous ligands arachidonic acid derivatives, which are produced from phospholipid precursors through phospholipase enzymes. They function for the cannabinoid receptors.

.AEA and 2‐AG interact with CB1 and CB2 receptors. Physiological or pathological stimuli induce synthesis and release of endocannabinoids, which can subsequently activate cannabinoid receptors.

Other important ligands forming the part of endocannabinoid mechanism are; N‐arachidonoyldopamine, N‐arachidonoylglycerolether and O‐arachidonoylethanolamine.

Cannabis Cannabinoids & ECS:

Whatever be the reason, any damage to the ECS & Immune system straight way cause the occurrence of one or the other disease or disability. Fortunately, cannabinoids in the cannabis have near about similar structure and properties to those that are produced naturally in our body.

Not only this, cannabis-based cannabinoids repair the damage done to the natural cannabinoids, they help the new cells to grow and stop the growth of harmful cells, like cancerous cells. When you intake cannabis, its cannabinoids function in your natural immune system and help you stay healthy. They have the strength to fight away the harmful virus and bacteria.

Industrial Hemp CBD Oil:

Industrial hemp is a cannabis-Sativa species that are categorized on the basis of maximum THC levels. Under the current California law, it should not be more than 0.3%. Industrial hemp has higher CBD content. CBD oil extracted from a strain with such a low THC content is free from any psychoactive effects. Such strains can be easily used for medicinal purposes. This is also used to reduce or eliminate the “High Effect” of THC.

Medicinal Properties of CBD Oil:

The best medicinal properties of CBD oil include:
· It’s non-psychoactive
· It’s analgesic
· It’s anti-inflammatory
· It’s anti-depressant
· It’s anti-oxidant

Conditions Where CBD Oil Could Be Useful:

Neurodegenerative disorders, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Cohn’s, PTSD, Multiple sclerosis Cancer, Glaucoma, Spinal cord TB, Anxiety, Neuropathic Pain, Epilepsy, Seizures, BP, Tumors, Cysts, Colitis, Myocardial infarction, Liver Damage, Metabolic Disorders and Osteoporosis are some of the diseases that are directly associated with the damage to the Immune & ECB systems. This means that intake of CBD oil can be of a great help in the treatment of these conditions.

An overdose of any medicine can be harmful whereas a dose lesser than actually needed could be a wastage. It’s always better to consult a physician before using CBD oil for medical purpose.

Posted 8/26/2018
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Followers: 0

I was looking for a right marijuana strain that could help me with my chronic back pain. I'm suffering from it for almost 2 months now I just don't know if it's connected to my work since I'm sitting more or less 9 hours. I came a cross with this marijuana strain black mamba cbd https://eu.gyo.green/cbd-crew-cbd-therapy-cbd-thp-f.html . This is the first time that I would be taking medical marijuana I'm not sure if this would be effective with my back pain. Also is there any other way using it medically?

Posted 8/26/2018

calling ANY medicine a panacea is just dangerous. yes, cannabis has been proven to be an antimutagenic, anti-anxiolytic, anti-inflammatory, etc. but those tests were done with concentrated amounts of thc, cbd, thcv, cbc, cbda, and thca much higher than can be found in flower alone, and in most cases, higher than in vape or tincture form. For instance, to maintain a therapeutic level of cbd, a 150 lb. person may need up to 360 mg a day. even tinctures only come in 500 mg bottles costing =/>$50, making the cost prohibitive to most. some clarification on this issue would go a long way to not appearing as a snake oil salesman. at the FDA, we even have something known as the snake oil salesman act. i honestly cannot think of much better ways to do more harm to the incredible possibilities of cannabis as medicine than to sell it as a panacea.

Posted 2/21/2019

I think calling it a panacea is sort of misleading. It definitely helps, I recently bought some CBD flower from https://berkshirecbd.com/ and i'm loving it for my anxiety. It's no cure-all, but its definitely awesome stuff. You should check out the entourage effect, which is a theory that all the microdoses of the chemicals in full-spectrum oil or cbd flower work together for maximum benefit.

Posted 2/22/2019
Thumb-1549616525

CBD is the most encouraging compound from both a showcasing and marketing viewpoint. Many clients trust it causes them to unwind, regardless of it not being psychoactive.