Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 4/11/2016
Thumb-1460345284
  • Reviews: 2
  • Followers: 2
  • Following: 6

Understanding that we all have our own matters in our lives, I'm thankful to have a safe place to chat and discuss random and important issues. I am so happy to be able to sleep and eat more. This type flower called, "Super Glue" helps me maintain a more positive mood throughout the day and when I go to sleep, I don't wake-up grouchy anymore! When I am faced with stress, I can't eat.....but I am eating now:-)
My mother passed away due to cancer a few months ago and to be honest, I didn't think I was going to make-it. A loss like this is devastating...I feel I am just-now "waking-up"
Again, we all don't know what other people may have going on in their lives, but to have a beautiful, and comfortable place to purchase my flowers, I am so grateful!

Posted 4/11/2016
Thumb-1460387869
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 1
  • Following: 3

Thank you for your post! I am extremely sorry for your loss!
Sharing your post may help someone in the same situation. I know it's not easy losing a parent, I know personally from experience, this is a feeling you will endure for the rest of your life but you are not alone. I want to thank you for your review on "Super Glue" I will definitely try-it. My favorite thus far is "Purple FrakenBerry" and the BLU -GDP Dragenfly...Have a great day and stay strong!

Posted 4/21/2016
Thumb-1461083561
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 2
  • Following: 1

I too am so sorry to hear about your loss. Today I read that, 'Our Mothers are our First Homes... and that no one looses a Mother... more like she is removed from US, much like someone else, being be-headed'.
How True.
My favorite is whatever this nice fellow Larry is growing, out of a small delivery service, in The Valley (SFV)
They call themselves "Farmer John's Organic Delivery" and if you are ever in The Valley, give them a call.
Larry makes his own hash as well... he hand rolls Death Rockets (his flowers with kief and crumble and hash and hash oil)
and Hash Bullets... every delivery is awesome. All of Larry's strains are amazing. He is in his 60's, and has been growing pot
since the 70's. The Dude knows what he is doing.