Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 1/17/2016
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

So before anyone shoots me down and says I'm an idiot for asking this let me just say I am just seeing if anyone else would agree to this opinion. I plan on going to London and Paris in a couple of months and I live pretty close to Colorado. I really would love taking some "gummie" edibles that I could pick up there. I'm not talking about a ton maybe just 6-8 gummies the size of like an M&M and maybe putting them in a "trail mix" type of snack with peanuts and stuff. The gummies don't smell like chronic but they will get me messed up pretty good. If a dog smelled the bag with snacks in it would they instantly know what's setting the dog off? I mean how could they without eating them?

Posted 1/19/2016
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Followers: 4
  • Following: 0

Oh please ............ are you joking? Do you really thing ANYONE cares about your gummy bears? Put them in your damn front pocket and walk on the plane.

Posted 4/19/2016
Thumb-1461083561
  • Followers: 2
  • Following: 1

I found a product that is made for travel... it's made by IRIS and has THC flavored powder in tubes that are sealed (pour into drink, and drink) @ 125 mg per tube. .. and they make Gummy Bears that are out of this world... and they make a Vape oil, that isn't an oil... only becomes an oil when heated. They are LosAngeles based, and poised to grow quite large, when the timing is right. I would call them. I heard they have a deal with Vets (they sell to them at cost, I believe)... call them. You never know!