Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 6/23/2013
Thumb-1377493374
  • Reviews: 28
  • Followers: 2
  • Following: 4

I give this 4 stars/joints up :) Has a pretty good price with a good head/body high. Has a unique citrus flavor and goes great with diet red bulls. It gave me wings! It was so tasty my hubby lied and told me he smoked all of it. But I took that bull by the horns when I discover the last bull oops meant to put bowl instead of bull boy do I have bull on the brain! back to the review I smoked the last bowl myself. Teach him to lie to me that little brat :)

Posted 7/1/2013
Thumb-1377493374
  • Reviews: 28
  • Followers: 2
  • Following: 4

Update I have put my Afghani Bull Rider review in Northstar menu now that the submit button works.

Posted 5/20/2015
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

I give this 4 stars/joints up :) Has a pretty good price with a good head/body high. Has a unique citrus flavor and goes great with diet red bulls. It gave me wings! It was so tasty my hubby lied and told me he smoked all of it. But I took that bull by the horns when I discover the last bull oops meant to put bowl instead of bull boy do I have bull on the brain! back to the review I smoked the last bowl myself. Teach him to lie to me that little brat :)