Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 2/12/2013
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 1

I purchased a Atmos Rx Vaporizer and was quite happy with it. The dispensary said they could not be refilled and I would have to buy a new cartidge ($50) every time it was empty. Ok I get he is out for the business, but I have access to some pretty sticky tar like hash oil and need to figure out how to get it into the cartridge. Now the state has overturned the legality of dispensaries, so I can no longer get the filled cartridges from the dispensaries. My question is how do you dilute the hash oil and with what....... to burn in my vaporizer and be able to get into their cartridges to refill them. I went to Atmos web site and they show you how to refill them with essential oils??? Their state doesn't even have legal pot so who knows what's in that, health wise. They will give no info about filling them with cannibus oil. Anyone tried one of the new Atmos rx oil vaporizers? Any suggestions? I have tried using glycerin and it is much thinner. Am I on the right track? How long before it will be smokable?

Posted 2/13/2013
Thumb-1316367985
  • Followers: 44
  • Following: 0

You need to mix your meds with glycerine so they are liquid enough to get wicked up. Aside from Pure Gold there is nothing on the market viscous enough to work in that cart. It's known as a CE4 in the electronic cigarette world. Aside from the Raw, everything Atmos sells is just an e-cig. There are plenty of devices available that are designed for oil. I would suggest you try an Omicron 2.4ohm extract cartridge. It will screw directly on your Atmos and is built for oil, not e-juice.

Posted 1/28/2015

If not, are there adapters if it isn't compatible? Also, will this cart work with Eureka, Cloud, Omnicron, GPen, Atmos? Thanks in advance.

Posted 1/28/2015

If not, are there adapters if it isn't compatible? Also, will this cart work with Eureka, Cloud, Omnicron, GPen, Atmos? Thanks in advance.