Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 9/2/2012
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

Hello stickyguide users,

I am posting because I would like to know if anyone can provide a step-by-step guide (in one, well-written post) to making a Propylene Glycol (PG) and THC (hash oil, honey oil, or any other THC tincture) combination that can be injected into a blank cartridge for the everyday eCig (i.e. V2 cigs, SouthBeach Smoke, GreenSmoke), not a marijuana specific ecig.

For a number of reasons, all of the bud components will need to be made at home (as opposed to purchasing from a dispensary or collective) so please provide instruction for that as well (if possible). I currently own a V2 ecig, with both manual and automatic batteries. I also have a PG mixture I bought online. I will purchase any additional required items. I just need a very inconspicuous looking way to blaze. I read on StickyGuide and various other forums this was possible (although no post left a step-by-step manual for what I am trying to accomplish) Please help if you can!! I would appreciate any advice anyone could give! Thanks!!

Posted 9/4/2012
  • Followers: 4

Sounds like you have everything you need already. Just experiment like everyone else who has tried to do this. Eventually you'll come up with a formula that might work.

Posted 9/6/2012

Thank you for your response. I am more than happy to experiment, however I have no starting point. Have you done this before, HeMan? Please let me know!
Thank you!

Wildman

Posted 9/6/2012
Thumb-1316367985
  • Followers: 44

There is already a thread about it posted by THC Scientific.

Why do you want to make tincture when there are other devices that can Vape pure oil/wax?

Post Removed
Posted 9/6/2012
Male-avatar-58-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c This post has been removed by the moderator.
Posted 9/6/2012
Thumb-1316367985
  • Followers: 44

Nobody is shipping anything, lol!

Posted 9/7/2012

Wildman-

Might have to chime in here... I had access to some food grade PG and attempted to make a "vapor" tincture a number of times with marginal results. The main thing though was the throat/lung irritant factor of the PG. This has been noted in other forums and threads. I understand each has their own experience and it is supposedly widely used for this application.... Personally, the PG (perhaps with some burning cotton from the cheap ecig cartomizer? thrown in the mix) totally recked my chest for a couple of weeks. Definitely not was a good experience. I am sorry that you now have the PG (perhaps you can sell it?), but I would drop that &$#@ like a bad habbit....

You should definitely check out some of the newer vape companies which allow you to utilize fult melt oils with no carrier. No carrier = way cleaner and stronger...

Drop that PG right for sure!

Good luck!

Posted 9/10/2012
Thumb-1340687855
  • Reviews: 13
  • Followers: 1

just wanted to chime in right quick -
it is totally possible to make a vapeable tincture
personally i found that pure PG is really harsh, i would personally add some VG to it to make it smoother. I've heard bad things about low quality glycerines so when i do this i get stuff from ecig diy sites
receipe is just like making canna butter : warm the glycerine mixture, add the stuff, if you shake it it'll integrate faster. if you want you can even add e-cig flavorings
if you're using e-cig cartridges make sure you keep it wet. if you wanna avoid tincture you could look for a hash oil atomizer . they work great if you don't have time to make stuff. good luck!

Posted 10/15/2012

I have not tried the cannabis yet but do the ecig and make my own juce I use the "eJuice Me Up" it is a calculator to make your on reciept

Posted 12/1/2014
Thumb-1417170921

Actually Pwa is right we have a many calculator to know the quantity og PG and VG for your ecig. You can googled for this. You are beginner so you always focused on quantity