Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 7/21/2012
Thumb-1342895268
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

How to Make Hash Oil for Trippy stick:
http://www.trippystickvaporizer.com/how-to-make-hash-oil-for-trippy-sticks/

figured I'd share the resources I'm educating myself with. Good luck trying; I will once I have everything together :)

Posted 7/22/2012
Thumb-1316367985
  • Followers: 43

You will get very dirty low-grade oil using this method. Buy an extractor, vac purge, and some butane.

Posted 7/25/2012
Thumb-1342895268
  • Followers: 0

I would have to disagree.

Thought I wont lie, an extractor ( you know any 'affordable' sites or models ? ? ) would be even better..........

This technique does not provide a dirty grade.......... wish I had a picture to share of final product in a glass dish.

Posted 7/25/2012
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Followers: 5

You know nothing about hash or oil if you think this is a good idea. Why are you using 151 and chopping up the weed? Also when using alcohol, never heat when evaporating, it just makes it dark and runny.

The best way to do this similar to this would be to get 99%iso, or as close as you can get. Don't chop or grind up the herb.
Freeze herb and alcohol for 30 minutes, a few hours is best. Put herb in a mason jar, add alcohol to the level of bud. Now you need to work fast, shake for 30 seconds or less. Closer to 15 sec is best. Have a metal strainer and coffee filter ready. Quickly pour alcohol mixture in the strainer/coffee filter onto a Pyrex baking sheet or something. Put the evaporating alcohol somewhere with a fan blowing over, in a well ventilated area. It may take up to 24+ hrs, depending on percentage of alcohol. Patience is key when it comes to evaporating, the more heat, the worst it gets. You could have a high grade yellow bomb ass oil that can even be solid so you can handle it.

However, with the method above, or using any heat for the alcohol, you will get Dark, bad tasting runny/gummy SHIT. You can ruin an otherwise great extract. That method above is for idiot high school kids, or people who know nothing about oil.

Posted 7/25/2012

I would love to see pictures. You are extracting so much chlorophyll I know your oil is green or black, at best a dark brown.
That tech is literally written by people who sell the trippy stick? So they sell an e cig and advertise as an oil vaporizer and tell people to make shitty oil to put into it? The least they could do is find a good technique online and post those direction or a link saying this is a proffered method. I can't believe they are telling people to use 151 rum and grinding the weed fine, that shows me even they don't know about hash oil, or don't care about their customers, either way it's something to avoid.

I really think people literally buy this shit for name. They hear trippy stick and think its the coolest thing. It's old news, there are better things out there. Get some real wax from a collective, or make it yourself and try a real vaporizer like the Persei or even the thermovape..

Posted 7/26/2012
  • Followers: 2

There's many ways to "skin the cat" Dave as evidenced by the dozen or so vendors I saw at Hempcon pushing different e-cig brands for oil.

Fact of the matter is these devices will work for what most people want out of these things: TO GET STONED !

Yeah they are going to have hardware issues, yeah they won't get any support from the people selling them. But there is and will always be a market for these devices.

In addition, the e-cig cartridge market is quickly reaching the point where vaping oil and e-cig juice out of the same design will be standard fare. It's pretty much there already in fact.

Posted 7/26/2012

Only, the people who are getting high and inhaling plastic fumes, sure they don't care because they are getting high and because it's new to them. They won't question it because it's new, however if they knew that there are better things, that taste better, produce bigger clouds, have customer service and actually care about people who use their product, then they would be like, fuck this triply stick or G pen.

I know this because I used to use those g pen carts, then the Atmos raw. I have the thermovape revolution which tastes better than anything on the market, its sometimes difficult to get huge clouds, so I'm considering saving up to get the Persei.

People will always settle for, "something that gets them high", but if they really knew the market, they would stay away from that cheap crap.

Posted 7/26/2012
Thumb-1314398843
  • Followers: 69

Hey Dave the Persei will give you the best flexibility. I think your making the right choice and going with that because.

1. your looking for the biggest clouds and the best taste.

Hercules carts solve this.

2. Your looking for a vape that is user friendly.

The Hercules cart solves this along with the Hammer Top for oils. The hammer top is not the best top for herbs. Harder to control heat with the button.

I trually hope when we are able to meet before the release that i can show you how great the taste is on the Hercules Cartrdigs. Reasons are, all materials are medical grade, thats everything.

Posted 11/13/2012
Thumb-1352783435
  • Followers: 1
  • Following: 3

Has anyone tried the herb chamber for the trippys?

Posted 11/13/2012
Thumb-1352783435
  • Followers: 1
  • Following: 3

Try looking up tamnisum extractor
Showing results for tamisium extractor
No results found for tamnisum extractor

Welcome To Tamisium Extractors - High Performance Butane ...
www.tamisiumextractors.com/Half Pound Butane Oil Chemical Extraction System, recovers and cleans butane for reuse. The most efficient oil extractor in the world. Get up to 98% yields with ...
TE175 2oz - How it works - TE700 8oz - TE700 (Commercial Intro 8oz)

Sure enough overpriced, but we beed researching these the last month or two and we found better units but the maker is not online. There a work in progress company! :) Too busy working in the LAB

I got to see a test run at a bay area collective. Nice work guys~! MD