Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 5/17/2019
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

Buford smirked at the sight of her pokies, then went on with his story: "Before I reached for the funnel, I took another look at those enchanting lips. They obviously wanted to play, peeking out at me like that, and suggesting to me that they would be a helluva lot more fun to use than any old stick to clean off my boots. I couldn't argue with that, so I tried to stick the toe of my boot between them, to part them a little so I could get a better view. When I did that, you squirmed and spread your legs enough for me to get the toe in between them and then press down on them and spread them apart until they lay flat. They had blossomed beautifully, opening up like the petals of a flower. They looked so open and inviting, splayed out like that, and were just begging me to use them.""Wait," I cut her off, my mind still reeling, "Why me?"Elly let out a low moan, leaning close. She was so close her lips were touching Ia's, just barely. Ia's resolve rattled from the intimacy with her Mistr—with Elly. Her eyes bored into Ia's, filling the knight's whole consciousness. "Ia's a smart girl," she husked. "Ia wants to keep her head. She knows that I can fuck her brains out if I want to, mind control or no. Doesn't she?"I also got better about asking for her "help," which was a blowjob most of the time. Cassidy was VERY good at blowing me, and she loved hearing that she could take more of my dick in her mouth than any girl I had met before. She tried deep throating a couple more times, but she would quickly start gagging if my cock was in her throat too long. Still, her soft lips and slippery cheeks made me cum quickly every time. But I didn't ask to fuck her tits again, and I didn't ask to cum on her face. I could tell that she hadn't been thrilled when I asked to cum on her face the first time. Sometimes a hand job was good enough, and I really enjoyed watching her big, full tits sway back and forth as her hand pumped up and down my dick. But her blowjobs were so good, I mostly just asked for that.

It was the catgirl who'd hypnotized him before! 'Mew', the one they'd been waiting for! He stared up in awe at her gorgeous freckled face, longing for her to start teasing him the way her sisters had.Surprised by her outburst, Buford and Tiffany stared at each other, wide-eyed. Tiffany laughed, a little embarrassed. "Well, am I right?""Well, maybe we can do this again sometime," Kelly said, getting to her feet. "If you want to, that is," she said, kissing him, her tongue pushing into his mouth. "I don't mind."Related Articles