Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 5/16/2019
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

"I'm asking you now," she said with a smile. "If this is going to work, you have to be willing to hold up your end of the agreement. You have to be willing to do it when I want, not just when you want." She playfully kicked her jeans off over her feet and was suddenly naked from the waist down. "Besides, I got a little turned on feeling your cock pulse between my fingers and shoot all that hot cum into my hand. Now I want to see what you can do for me."Ia blinked. Her eyelids fluttered. She couldn't help but giggle, but her gaze never left Mistress's. She wanted it to be clear she was paying attention.More than a little, I thought.John somehow escaped from the kitchen and found a phone, quickly dialing the Henderson home. To his immense relief Tom Henderson answered the phone.

And then he was sliding against the wall. His knees buckled completely. His ass touched the soft carpet. Defeat coursed through him, and it felt..."See, all I have to do is think about it and I get excited," Kelly said, cupping her tits and gently rolling her nipples briefly between her fingers. "So you think men would pay to fuck me?" she asked, dropping her hands.The following erotic story is inspired by the work of Thais Duthie, whose work you can read in Spanish here. Our first adaptation of her stories involves themes of voyeurism, masturbation and lesbians, as it centers on a woman struggling with the overwhelming heat of the bookstore that she works in, when she spots two women on a balcony outside who will only make the temperature rise further"Suck it!" I begged as I felt my orgasm building within me.