Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 5/16/2019
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

With everyone's sexual appetites sated for the moment, we finally settled down to eat before breakfast got too cold. Over pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs and muffins we discussed plans for the day's activities. Whatever was decided upon, it surely would include more sex. We thought about just staying in and fucking the rest of the day, but the girls decided that Kent and I needed to recharge, so we opted for morning shopping, followed by afternoon skiing.Trying to pick up his slack, I removed her hand from my arm. "Jenna, go back into the club and have fun. You're right. That's what we enjoy, but—"The second I said it, I knew I shouldn't have, but it was too late now and I pressed on. "We'll pay you. We have money. You're probably in school and could use some help and we..." Becca looked as if she were thinking about it and I told her, "Five hundred dollars."After what seemed like hours of making out and feeling each other up, it was more likely about thirty minutes or so, Melissa broke her embrace with me and said she wanted to watch her husband go at it with Lynn. Melissa climbed off of me and sat next to me draping one of her legs over mine allowing me to continue playing with her love box. I put one arm around her shoulder and we sat so close that there was no space between us. My hand over her shoulder played with her nipple and my hand in her crotch played with her pussy. Almost as if had been choreographed between the two, as soon as Melissa broke her embrace with me, Lynn and Chris began taking it to the next level. Lynn stood up pulling Chris to his feet. She knelt in front of her lover for the night and released his belt and unzipped his pants releasing his long shaft. Lynn grabbed it with her hand and began to gently caress Chris’ cock with her hands and gently gave the head of his cock a lustful kiss. She stroked his cock then in one quick gulp took Chris’ cock into her mouth. With Chris’ length, she managed to get all but the last inch or two in her mouth. Her right hand reached up and began to unbutton Chris’ shirt and her other hand began to fondle Chris’ large swollen balls. Chris assisted in removing his shirt and before long was stepping out of his pants leaving him with only his socks on. The two made their way to the bed and Lynn resumed her oral assault on Chris’ member. After several minutes of Chris being on the receiving end of my wife’s oral pleasure he decided to reciprocate.

Becca was standing about three feet in front of me. Raising her arms over her head, she shook everything she had, and goddamn, did this girl have it to shake! Her tits looked as if they could fall out of her dress at any moment. I hoped to hell they didn't because I didn't know if I would be able to resist grabbing them. Becca did a quick spin sending her long red hair flying and her skirt flaring up flashed me a quick view of the cheeks of her ass."But you never know," John replied."I couldn't possibly get it up again," Tom Henderson laughed, "though god knows I'd love nothing more than to be buried in your sweet pussy again before you leave."Ia stared into Elly's eyes, horrified, as she felt the paintbrush start flicking over her lips again. "No," she cried. "Heehee—n-no! Pleeease, no!"