Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 5/15/2019
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

"And you think you can talk her in to this idea?"Doug grabbed my shoulders, pushing me up into a sitting position. I screamed again as this drove Jenna's fingers even deeper into me. I started rocking faster and harder, grinding my pussy into her face. Part of me felt bad, going this hard, but her tongue was still moving and she was squealing in pleasure between my thighs. I looked down and saw why. While still fucking her, Doug was rubbing her clit hard and her hips were moving as fast as mine.She picked up her clothes and started off down the path naked, her ass swinging. John hurriedly picked up his shorts and pulled them on, then quickly caught up to her on the trail."Jenna will be fine. She has our numbers if anything is wrong." Doug gave me a playful push. "Now go get her, hot stuff!"

"OK, fourteen, but not twenty." Anne admitted with a smile.I turned around and felt as if someone had hit me in the stomach. Standing in front of me was Jenna whom we were supposed to be looking out for. So much for this being a good idea, I thought.I couldn't tell if it was shame or hurt that was dragging down her pretty smile. But my regret at causing the emotion, plus the way she had sold her offer, won out over my better judgment. I should just be honest and say that my penis won the argument."Oh, don't worry about it, it's totally natural," Cassidy responded with a reassuring tone, continuing to walk slowly towards me. She was wearing a simple t-shirt herself and a tight pair of jeans. I finally noticed that her blue eyes seemed fixed on my cock, just before she said to me, "That might be the biggest dick I've ever seen in person. You mind if I touch it?"