Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 5/4/2012
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

i dismissed pen vapes for a sec due to inconsistency and price, just wasn't feeling it.... that is until i discovered the newly introduced carts over @ purple heart, they are now carrying reliable and delicious carts. last i checked they had 4 strains (master og, blue dream, sour d and grand daddy purple) - $40 a cart - about time someone came out with a product that does not suck or is a blatant ripoff - reminds me of the early iVapor days - those early ones were the BOMB! The carts have the standard ego/510 threading so they are compatible with the old iVapor batteries and any other battery with the same threading - what's interesting is that they also carry raw liquid in 3&5ml bottles that you and drip directly on your atomizer (no plastic, filling or complicated filling regiment - just drip and vape!).

2 drips = 10 killer rips - the purest and........ and so very bliss!

please don't f*ck this up!

Posted 5/4/2012
  • Followers: 5

I'm assuming they have cotton and glycerin right? I'm sorry but anyone still using a portable with a cotton cartomizer or glycerine tincture for vaping is like drinking rolling rock or whatever beer that's like 1% alcohol. Go buy yourself a real gram of hash oil or wax. You can actually smell the bud it's made from rather than reading it. Then you can dab it or put it whatever pen you want, just not glycerin and not cotton, please. That's for e-cigs, not medical marijuana.

Posted 5/4/2012

@dave, the liquid vape i believe is diluted with a bit of glycerin, there is no cotton involved as you drip the liquid directly on the atomizer. it is an innovating setup - it is not 100% hash, but the liquid contains a large percentage of active THC. I have tried a combination of oils and waxes using various devices/mods and have not been able to achieve the same level of effect - both in taste and potency. The problem with using straight hash is that in most cases you are using combustion rather than vaporization to medicate, the other issue is straight oil/wax is messy and in a lot of cases I found myself wasting good product. I can testify that the effect is definitely present and my experience has been consistent - the most appealing thing about the setup is ease of use..... i just drip a couple of drops directly onto the atomizer and vape away. discrete, easy and effective...... don't knock it till you try it, trust me..... the shit is legit!

Posted 5/4/2012
Thumb-1316367985
  • Followers: 44

Taste and potency, not with glycerine! What ones have you tried leading you to believe this is the best?

Posted 5/4/2012

i've tried about everything in every combination and glycerin is not evil, it's just an effective delivery mechanism for vaping THC concentrate. To me its simple, it either works or it doesn't. I'm sure other folks have had success with the mods using the wax/oil but it's not intuitive and its a pain and a waste of money..... i would rather use a product that is affordable and works out of the box. i measure success by results, it either works or it doesn't - this appears to contain glycerin, but also works brilliantly in effect and taste - i am happy..... i'm done with wasting product and my time + the whole point is to avoid combustion, which is now a lot of the hacks work...... drip and VAPE - it does not get any easier....

Posted 5/4/2012
Thumb-1316367985

Watered down meds.....

Posted 5/4/2012

@dub - you are a hard person to have a conversion with - you dismiss everything! anyway, i am happy. just trying to share the wealth, take it or leave it..... quite simple actually - peace

Posted 5/4/2012
Thumb-1316367985

There is no conversation to have, it's old news!

Posted 5/4/2012

apparently your meds are not working.... u may consider switching it up a bit..... and really, have a great day! -peace

Posted 5/7/2012

Nah man your smoked out, or not smoked out. Dub C is right, one if not the most knowledgable people on this forum. His experience equals his knowledge, so what your new to now and having fun with is old for regular people like me and Dub. Ask the clubs, they are moving away from the glycerin. Everyone wants MORE pontency and more taste, impossible to obtain when glycerin is involved. The conversation is old, really fucking old. Look back at the threads when users were trying to make their own mix.

Posted 5/7/2012

like kicking a dead horse.... u guys just don't get it. please just consider there is a science to this. straight oil is not the end all solution, not only is it messy and wasteful, but there are other factors to take into consideration. vaping is another beast, temperature is the biggest factor just correlate the temp required to vape with the temp required to decarboxylate THCA. people are either throwing prime product away or smoking other than vaping, it just makes me sad... best of luck to you and dub -peace

PS
i will leave the science to people that know what they are doing. i do not have time, money or motive to do it myself.. i will stick to what i know works - and that certainly is not the omicron, but anyone that has tried it can tell you that

Posted 5/7/2012

First of all, it's not a sticky mess. It comes in all consistencys and colors, a lot of wax in clubs you can play with your hands. And the whole vaping thing. That's a far stretch man, you can't tell thousands of people who dab off TI because it's too hot and ruining terps/cannibinoids. If there is, it's minimal and worth the high. Nobody should have to mix something already great to make it a less potent less tasty thing that apparently works more efficient. Would you mix a $50 bottle of wine with some soda, if it makes you absorb more alcohol or something? No your gonna enjoy that aged, potent, great tasting wine. If you want that soda or glycerin put it in the E -cig with nicotine where it belongs.

Posted 5/7/2012

i think your missing the whole point, i have a setup that satisfies my needs both in taste and effect. i would recommend that you just stick to smoking oil, at least you won't be wasting prime product. it is unfortunate for you that you are so biased and irrational, you are limiting yourself and excluding a range of excellent products. to put everything in perspective using your logic: 1) why not smoke pure nicotine, 2) maybe i should start hard lining straight caffeine, 3) drink pure alcohol? - the point is dilution is not bad, as long as you are content with the potency and taste....... and not to sound redundant but it is also essential to consider the science!

it is almost criminal to waste product, why are you encouraging it!

i am beginning to think that you and your boy dub are shills - do you work for mr. scientific, you seem to share the same irrational logic and aggressive demeanor. sad :(

-peace

Posted 5/7/2012
Thumb-1316367985

Nobody here is saying your glycerine carts don't work, just that they don't work as well as pure concentrate. I never once mentioned the name of a device, only that glycerine is not the best thing.

Do you work for purple heart?

You never answered what "every combination" of Vape pens you have tried leading you to believe these mystery carts are the best.....

Posted 5/8/2012

@dub - thanks for at least partially agreeing with me, and yes if you come across the right hash, the the rig and the right filling process the strength theoretically could be stronger - but like i experienced, it's a pain in the ass. it's messy, complicated, expensive and the results are inconsistent. just consider the learning curve to novices just starting out, also consider some medical patients would like to avoid the experience altogether and just get medicated. it's expensive and time consuming to try and dial it in, i am talking from experience.... i am not saying the glycerin option is the only alternative, but has been the easiest and most consistent from my experience. i just don't understand peoples general negative attitude towards glycerin based products... they work. in my original post, i was just describing a new method - the glycerin liquid with direct atomizer drips, i have never seen or heard of this configuration and i was just trying to share my experience, that's just when you and dave chimed in with your assault.... communication and intelligent discussion are essential to any growing community, let's stay non-biased, keep the peace and keep on moving forward.... and please do keep me updated on a pure hash configurations that work, i would be open to try that route again, personally omicron did not do it for me - at least compared to the glycerin based alternative, it did not come close to knocking my socks off - salud!

Posted 5/8/2012
Thumb-1316367985

Again, I never named any devices, I wanted you to list all the ones you tried out.

Have you looked in to the effects of smoking VG/PG? Some reports don't look good.

Posted 5/8/2012

there you go again with your slandering again - and yes i have, the products are relatively safe. they have been used in foods, hygiene products, medications and even hospitals for many years...... have a good one -peace

Posted 5/28/2012
  • Following: 1

@Dub I don't live on the west cost and don't have access to smoke shops. You seem to know a lot about the diffent products. What would you recommend that I use and what's the best way for me to get it to KY

Posted 5/29/2012
Thumb-1316367985

Do you have access to concentrates? If not, don't even bother with any type of ecig Vape.

If you do, get an Omicron v2 if you have a weak tolerance, a Persei if you are a daily dabber. Both have a limited lifetime warranty, something most other companies would never do. All of them say, " we will replace anything that breaks", but when it comes time to ship it they go dark. Warranties are only as good as the company that offers them.

Posted 1/31/2013
Thumb-1359604889

Im looking for a portable vape or preferably a vape pen for bho or thick substances. Not so much the pen but I wanna find a cartridge that will be best for loading a good amount too last acouple days and as user friendly as possible for loading them up. Got any suggestions? I have a headvape pen and an armos raw and the atmos rx. Please help. Iv been searching for days. Tanks with the silver tube in the middle would work great if only the holes.at the bottom of the center tube leading to the heading element for the regular e juice was bigger for more bho waxy oily substances. But other then that iv been looking at XL tripple coil cartomizers

Posted 1/31/2013
Thumb-1316367985

Omicron carts hold up to a gram and will work on your Atmos products. A 2.4ohm cart should yield you 350-400 hits per gram.

Posted 1/31/2013
Thumb-1359604889

Are those easy to fill? Cuz I donnt wanna sit there putting dab by dab. I wanna be able to put nice chunks at a time and get it done with the least mess possible. I used to get the preloaded carts from cali for atmos rx with what I think was the glycerin mix. The vg and pg would vape to fast and the oil wouldnt be liquidy enough to move up through the wicks. Point blank I just wanna be able to take my iso or bho and not mix it and fuck with it and be able to fill a cart easily and to last. since the glycerin bho mix isnt good iv heard that if you soak finely grinded bud for a while in glycerin it will absorb it and you have pure liquid that would work in any system. Because vg does give you an amazing vape so if does absorb the thc wouldnt that be better?

Posted 1/31/2013
  • Followers: 4

You're wasting your time discussing this with Dub. He's gonna bash anything out there that he doesn't make money on (Omicron). There's so many vape pens on the market these days that I find it hard to believe you can't locate what you want. Just go get a Joyetech Ego-Tank pen and fill the plastic carts with BHO and go about your business........... and before anyone comes back and says the carts will melt, that is BS.

Posted 1/31/2013
Thumb-1359604889

Yesi have realised hes favored omicron for a reason but the one you talk about isnt a wick system right. And I can put a whole gram to last me 3 or 4 days

Posted 1/31/2013
Thumb-1359604889

And if the bho drys on the top can I heat it uo with out it melting. I know you say it wont belt but what makes it resistant?

Posted 2/1/2013
Thumb-1316367985

Are you local to the Bay Area? I'll meet up with you and let you try it out before you buy. HeMan just tries to stir up shit and hide behind his computer. E-cig stuff was designed for e-juice, not thick wax/oil. Let me know what you decide.

Posted 2/1/2013

Yes Miami, an Ego-T has no wick system and works perfectly for oils or wax.

Posted 2/1/2013
Thumb-1316367985

Are you kidding me HeMan? What are the white strings the coil is wrapped around on an ego-w? No need to lie to someone you don't even know.

Ego-w is what every cheap pen uses as its standard cart. It's designed for e juice, not designed for oil/wax/shatter. You can also only load a dab at a time.

Posted 2/2/2013
Thumb-1359604889

How exactly do omicron carts work? And I can fill a gram easily and itll last me 3-5 days right? And well im in the bay area but probably on the other side of the country haha im located in miami fl.

Posted 2/2/2013

Not talking about Ego-W ................... I'm referring to the Ego-T. Do you even know what that is or didn't Gary train you on that model yet?

Posted 2/2/2013

Take a look at this Miami ................. this is all you need. Joyetech by the way is the Mercedes of Chinese hardware. They designed this and everyone has been trying to copy it ever since. The quality is very good.

http://www.joyetech.com/product/eGo.php

Lot's of on-line retailers in the US

Posted 8/6/2014

Check out www.bargainsnbudgets.com That's where I got my Itaste mvp! They have lots of options to choose from and there prices are really reasonable! Just saying if you havnt found one yet I am really satisfied with this company!

Posted 1/21/2015
Thumb-1426842658

http://www.twilightgroups.com/product-24-1.html]LED grow lights

The study suggests that “just as precision irrigation can improve water efficiency, precision lighting can improve electrical efficiency,” meaning that different arrangements in a grow room or greenhouse would require HPS, LED, or both in tandem. Grow rooms with highly spaced benches will benefit from [url=http://www.twilightgroups.com/product-24-1.html]LED grow lights [/url]because it provides a more focused beam. On the other hand, grow rooms with more of a “sea of green” would benefit from HPS because less light would be lost to the floor or walls in its wider beam. LED’s have the advantage of being cooler to the touch and they can be used right in between the plants where 100% of light emitted gets captured. The precision delivery of light in LED fixtures also makes them ideal for supplemental greenhouse lighting.

As research in lighting continues, there’s confidence that the cost of [url=http://www.twilightgroups.com/product-24-1.html]best LED grow lights[/url] will go down, and their quality as grow lights will go up. Completely new technology is emerging as well, so-called FIPEL? Panel Lighting is supposed to hit the market some time next year.

Post Removed
Posted 3/8/2015
Male-avatar-58-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c This post has been removed by the moderator.