Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 1/25/2012
Thumb-1340770770
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 1

Development and production of the first round of THC e-Cigs is complete. We are already in development and expect the new e-Cig which we are calling “CannaCig” will be ready in less than 30 days.

As of today, we are going to market with the new product and through arrangements that have already been made over the last few weeks, the new CannaCig will be in medical cannabis dispensaries quickly.

We will continue to update shareholders as developments happen. We have included some photos. The new THC e-Cigs that are smaller and currently in production will be branded with the CannaCig name.

http://rapid-fire-marketing.com/thc-e-cig-new-photos

Posted 1/25/2012
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Followers: 1
  • Following: 0

Well you're late to the game and you have an inferior design but other than that .. good luck

Posted 1/25/2012
Thumb-1320791106

Dang - If I was looking at it too quickly, it looks like a Omicron knock-off.

Posted 1/25/2012
Thumb-1340770770

Don't know about inferior design, but this sounds like they are ready to swamp the Dispensaries and Doctors in Cali. . Their stock was up almost 100% at one time today. This company sounds like a big company, but finding information on the people at the helm is proving very illusive. Here's their press release today.

Rapid Fire Marketing: First Edition of THC e-Cig Goes to Market
Press Release: Rapid Fire Marketing – 9 hours ago.. .
CARSON CITY, Nev., Jan. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rapid Fire Marketing (OTC Pink: RFMK) announced today that Medical Cannabis Management (MCM) has received their first shipment of their new THC e-Cig. The name of the e-Cig is the CannaCig. As of today the company is going to market with the new product and through arrangements that have already been made over the last few weeks, the new CannaCig will be in medical cannabis dispensaries quickly. The first edition of the CannaCig is ready to market. The second edition, which is already being developed, is expected to be ready in 30-60 days and will be much smaller and resemble an electronic cigarette with regard to size and use. Photos can be seen on the company's site.

Through marketing arrangements made with several key individuals in the medical cannabis dispensary business, the new products will be available for purchase through physicians and many medical cannabis dispensaries over the coming days and weeks.

Users of the new CannaCig will enjoy the following benefits:

Smokeless – the new CannaCig with THC will allow the patient to consume the product without all of the harmful effects of actual smoke.

Eliminate the need to consistently keep inventory of medical cannabis – rather than using actual plant material, the THC is in an oil form that provides the same medical effects as the natural cannabis plant.

Professional product – the new CannaCig will be a professional product with a high level of quality control. Product and packaging will be professionally done specifically for the medical cannabis market.

"We have been working very hard over the last couple of months to get this product into the marketplace as quickly as possible. We want to get California covered and then embark on a national campaign to get the CannaCig into medical cannabis dispensaries and to physicians in other states," said Mike Amezquita, CEO of MCM.

Posted 1/26/2012

Cute marketing gimmic. Problem is it revolves around schedule 1 drug trafficking on an interstate level.

Might as well just sell them on the internet.

The Feds are gonna love you guys.

Posted 1/30/2012
Thumb-1340770770

Should be hitting the shelves anyday, the people at www.othersidehm.com are reported to be ready replace the Cannabee with these new vapes in all of their stores.

Posted 1/31/2012
Thumb-1327970972

I can't wait until they become available in Wa State!

Posted 2/2/2012
Thumb-1328019852

"Cute marketing gimmic. Problem is it revolves around schedule 1 drug trafficking on an interstate level.

Might as well just sell them on the internet.

The Feds are gonna love you guys. "

Funny you would say this since the company has said that you are the one manufacturing the thing for them.

Posted 2/2/2012
Thumb-1328019852

I appologize for that last post, I read the name wrong on the post, I thought is said Omicron as the person posting the message.

Posted 2/2/2012
Thumb-1316367985
  • Followers: 44

This thing is a joke. Nobody has one and nobody will. The guy who made this thread sounds like a Forum Bot, his posts are rediculous! Has anyone even heard of a CannaBee?

Posted 2/2/2012

Classic Pump and Dump stock scam is what this is all about.

Posted 2/2/2012
Thumb-1316367985

I saw your kit the other day Orion.....

Why do what this guy is doing? Why don't you make something original instead of just re-branding existing technology? Nice Atmos battery in your kit, haha!

Posted 2/2/2012
Thumb-1340770770

DubCRider-- Surprise Surprise Surprise........

Shareholder Update 31 Jan 2012
Tom Allinder | January 31, 2012
I want to cover several items here to bring our shareholders up to date on what is going on.

CannaCig is being trademarked. This is a process and as soon as complete, we will announce it.

Several shareholders pointed out that the CannaCig looked like the Omicron Vaporizer. It does indeed because… rather than spending tens of thousands of dollars to build the CannaCig from scratch, we decided to work with the Omicron by THC Scientific because they already have most of the hardware that we need. We have been approached by several producers of the hardware we needed and we decided on Omicron because it needs little work and reengineering to have a final product. Generation 2 will have our logo on it and it will be a proprietary product. The end result is a product ready for the market much quicker and the fact that we saved ourselves (shareholders included) a lot of money!

In addition to the CannaCig itself, Omicron already has a really nice carrying case for the product and accessories. Again, going this route is saving money. I will post photos of the carrying case.

In another money saving effort, we are going to close the hemp products store. I will be closing that today. The products sold there are now readily available in health stores and other retailers and consumers don’t have to pay shipping.

With the significant potential of the CannaCig, we are looking at anything and everything to promote and grow this product into a big deal. We have had a number of leads and great ideas put forth by investors and I will be discussing those with Mike today.

Speaking of ideas, keep them coming!

Finally, we will likely have news very soon on additional developments and updates on the CannaCig. We are working on a number of avenues for distribution of the product beyond California; more on that in future news and updates.

Tom Allinder
Business Development and Shareholder Communications
Rapid Fire Marketing
tom@rapid-fire-marketing.com

Posted 2/2/2012

Not sure what you are referring to. Both Atmos and Omicron are using standard run of the mill batteries. The Atmos uses a 650 mah and the Omicron uses the longer 900 mah battery. Orion also uses the 900 mah battery but it is a shorter version than Omicron uses and for that reason I like it better. I don't care for the length of the standard 900 mah batteries. I can understand you might have thought it was an Atmos battery as you don't have any hardware knowledge to speak of. We aren't talking skateboards here kid.

The objective of the Orion is to simply offer a hardware kit that works with all the carts on the market and to reduce the cost of the hardware for the consumer. Originality was not the factor behind this product.

Posted 2/2/2012

Notice how these guys are always leading in with "shareholders" and "stock price" ....... and not products?

Pump and Dump baby !!!!!!

Posted 2/2/2012

Well let's see here ................ the Omicron cases can be purchased in China for about $1.23 each and the batteries for $5.00 tops. Yeah .................. it's a great service to your shareholders you didn't spend tens of thousands of dollars to "re-design" the hardware. Man you guys are smart.

Posted 3/3/2013
Thumb-1362315998

Looks like Orion VapeCo is afraid of a little market competition ;]

Cannacig is a good product, I've personally tried it myself.

Posted 3/3/2013
Thumb-1316367985

The CannaCig is not a good product or company, period. I have never seen a CannaCig in use other than at a tradeshow by the staff. Maybe they have a following in LA but up in the Bay Area it's a laughable product. The shops that I deal with still have the ones they ordered to test the waters, nobody even asks about them.