Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 3/9/2012
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

Very disappointed with the thc gentlemans stick first off the product 2nd off the customer service might try something new feel like i just wasted money

Posted 3/13/2012
  • Followers: 1
  • Following: 2

sigh So, i originally ordered a thread unlocker for my 510 ego-T so it would work w/ an omicron cart. i was one of those who got a bad batch. the threads matched, but the circumference was too big so some carts would tighten and others wouldn't. those that would lock could still be kicked out easy with the slightest tap. am guessing they were the m601xl thread, not the m601. was refunded and told i would receive a replacement free of charge. with my refund i pre-ordered the DA, hoping to reward good customer service, as well as have an extra unlocker as one came w/ the DA. instead, i never received a replacement and the unlocker that came with the DA has the exact same problem ( two pieces, one screws into the other. the one that is supposed to connect to an omi cart can be screwed into by the second. ergo it should fit an omicron if in that same space an omicron cart is supposed to go their, right? stands to reason? it doesn't and nothing seems to fit the threads of that second piece, either). of course my high ohm carts fit (barely and w/ a non-tight threading still) except for one and all of my low ohm carts don't. frustrated. on TOP of all that i have two of the same exact style large tank size cartomizer, a cheap as hell usb charger,mouthtips for carts that aren't in this set, and no e.. sorry, G-juice. on the other hand both carts were full of juice (possibly medicated?). also i'm missing the longer cover. What exactly makes this a Double Agent? i thought that two types of carts at least or a functioning thread unlocker. I own an ego-T and for the same price that i paid for this DA i got 2 pens of a very similar style(only the button lights up instead of the ring and mine's 1000mah, also vapes steady at 3.7 instead of variable), instead of one, a decent usb charger as well as plug-in usb to wall adapter, two atomizers and 5 tanks (eagainst the DA's two cartomizers, i basically get 3 more tanks?), and an omicron v1 style carrying case. found another company that makes unlockers so we'll see how that goes. other than the possibility the carts have meds (as a medical grower and patient meds aren't a problem for me, would rather have had a working unlocker) what makes this a better deal? seriously wouldn't have even called you out on this rip-off ego if the unlocker worked. what gives?

Posted 3/13/2012

This is what happens when you have amateurs enter the hardware market. You've got a dispensary that decides to get into this market and the result is hardware they don't understand, crappy carts they have no idea how to produce and customer service demands they never dreamed of having to deal with.

There are so many better options out there ................. you can soon add Gentleman's Stick to the graveyard of wannabes.

Posted 3/13/2012
Thumb-1316367985
  • Followers: 44

Is the Orion Vape in the graveyard yet?

Posted 3/13/2012

No way dude ............... but the Omicron most certainly is. Or are you not tired of driving all over the state of Calif. trying to troubleshoot everyone's problems yet? Hope Gary is paying you well for all that bullshit ...... probably getting in the way of riding your skateboard huh?

Posted 3/24/2012
  • Followers: 0

I have used trippy stick and many others. They are weak and i smoked the whole thing with a little buzz not much.. So my friend has a dispensarie in NOHO and has these Eureka pen and I got the Sour D and Skywalker og and they work after three puffs.. This is my new best friend..

Posted 3/30/2012
Thumb-1334203466
  • Reviews: 5

I got mine today and I like it a lot. It is true that the medicine does not feel as strong as others I have tried but honestly it does what I need it to do. I wanted something discreet that I could keep with me when I need to medicate. I personally dont want it to be overwhelmingly strong because if im out doing things I want to be able to function normally. I dont think its really all that expensive and Its super fast and easy to operate. Some people complained that it breaks down after a while so time will tell. I will always prefer smoking the flowers but this fits my busy schedule when im traveling or away from home for a while.