Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 10/28/2018
Thumb-1540687492
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 2
  • Following: 0

I have suffered from cronic pain and epilepsy for 11 years.I tried all kind of strain but no avail. I was reading comments from a forum when I came across a guy who mentioned his source of healing.I wrote him and he gave me the growers Instagram name.I contact the guy explained myself and he ask me to send him $4500 and he will give me all I needed to treat myself. I was afraid but I saw how other guys from that forum accept to know him and have had some of his stuff.He told me for security reasons I should send the money to his pick up guy in Cameroon because sending direct to him will live traces. I sent the money and sent him my address and number and in two days I received the package.Seriously after consuming his stuff OMG is 11 months today since I had it and am totally free from the pain and epilepsy.I shared his work with friends I know.Who also are fine today and some feeling much better in the process of consuming his products.I decided not to be selfish because if the other guy was selfish I wouldn't have been fine today. I said let me share this because someone out there needs help.His Instagram name is jamesgomes008
'''A word to a wise is sufficient.'''

Posted 10/28/2018
Thumb-1540688643
  • Followers: 0

i know the guy,jamesgomes008 on instagram.,my house help told me about him.how he help her father from his illness.my husband had issues too and he contact the guy and today he is more than fine.his whatsapp number is +12105039871 for those who dont have instagram,this was somthing i would have done but anyways thanks alot because i know through this many people will be save.

Posted 10/28/2018
Thumb-1540690212
  • Followers: 0

I know him too.His a popular guy.Who doesnt know SMITH? Am fine today thanks to him.....