Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 7/31/2011
Thumb-1299821459
  • Reviews: 23
  • Followers: 21
  • Following: 0

I just purchased one of these little babies today....and I have to say it blows any vaporizer that I have tried away.

It's simple. It comes with the device and a USB Charger for a total price of 100-120 depending on the dispensary.

The Trippy Stick only uses custom hash oil cartridges that I have been told equal to an 1/8 of cannibus. 86% THC and they currently make 3 flavors: OG Kush, Sour Diesel, and Girl Scout Cookies. You can buy 1 cartridge for 35-40 depending on the dispensary, and many of them sell 5 packs for a discounted price.

In SF I know you can get them at Hemp Center, Green Door, and today 1944 Ocean Collective is where I got mine. At 1944 Ocean you can pick one up+5 cartridges for $260......So you end up saving about $60.

Its so easy to use also. Just screw in your hash oil, screw in the top piece to the bottom piece. Press the blue button, and inhale some of the tastiest oil known to man. Extremely strong as well.

If your looking for something new, I recommend this little piece of heaven to all!

Posted 7/31/2011
Thumb-1310667884
  • Reviews: 7
  • Followers: 2
  • Following: 3

This sounds awesome. I was searching for more info and found this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlXyrIf2iD4

... they use one a few minutes into the video. The whole video is pretty funny.

So this must be a local Northern California thing? I may have to go pick one up today ...

Posted 8/1/2011
Thumb-1311527301

Where can I find this in LA? Am I really going to have to drive all the way up to SF to cop this thing?! Sounds worth it!!!

Posted 8/1/2011
Thumb-1314816744
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 2

in the video the guy says it smells like a bearnaise sauce. lol. is it true that it doesn't smell like herb?

Posted 8/1/2011
Thumb-1315846181
  • Reviews: 1

I have seen cookies and OG, but where did you see the Sour D cartridge?
Please reply, as I much rather try and find a Sour D one, even tho the cookies ones are great.
(I called GD and Ocean, said no Sour D are available, yet)

thanks in advance!

Posted 8/3/2011
Thumb-1315846181

ok, looks like BPCC in berkeley has the Sour D cartridge.
No one in SF has the Sour D, only the OG and Cookies, unless someone knows more than I do...

Ive hit my cookie cartridge around 6-70 times, still hittin! I'm sure its almost cashed tho..

Posted 8/4/2011
Thumb-1299821459

satchelsofgold - It doesn't smell like bernaise sauce but it def. doesn't smell like marijuana. The smell kinda smells like plastic, but it tastes like heaven. I have only tried the OG Kush oil and thus far I am very happy with the results in terms of noone smelling it.

keeetseee - So glad someone else here has one because I have a question. I went through my first cartridge def. before 100 hits, and I am about 60 hits into my 2nd cartridge and it seems to be running out of steam. Do you notice bigger hits when the cartridge first starts, then the hits get smaller as the cartridge dwindles?

I also think the 100-150 thing isn't true. I would say it is more along the lines of 60-80.

Finally, The Sour D cartridges sound awesome, and it looms like the device is picking up. Club I went to today sold out of them, so just remember the more popular it gets the more types of cartridges they are going to invent.

I am hoping that one day they do a blackberry kush oil or maybe do some purples that will taste like grapes.

Overall I give it an 8/10 thus far....and I would say each cartridge lasts about 2-3 days with a heavy smoker(30 hits/day).

Posted 8/4/2011
Thumb-1315182074
  • Followers: 1

ayalar09 - How long do you think the cartridge would last with a light toker, do you think a cartridge would last in the vape for a month? Or does the cartridge start to evaporate once the seal is broken and must be used in X days (shelf life) ?
Thanks for your posts, and your time. Happy VAPE trails to you! Nugget49er

Posted 8/4/2011
Thumb-1315846181

even tho I have one and like it, its the same thing as the Janty EGo Stick, which are like $30
http://usa.jantyworld.com/

not POSITIVE that our cartridges would fit those, but pretty damn sure. So the device @ $100-120 is a total rip off, but if I'm wrong and those e-cigs dont have a screw in teeth like the trippystick, the nevermind!
All the new vape e-cigs look EXACTLY like the trippystick/iVapor -

anyway yea, my "girl scout cookies" cartridge is getting weaker, Ive hit it about 75 good times. Its almost dead.

I hear they are making the cartridges in Mini, Regular, and then XL: http://yfrog.com/h839885394j
I would like to see more sativas, and I still haven't found the Sour D in SF, I know berkeley has 'em tho..

Posted 8/4/2011
Thumb-1299821459

Yah just looked up that stick and it looks very similar, but the price is like 75-80 dollars which isn't too far off. Who knows if those cartridges would fit the pen the same way, but I got a good deal on mine, so I look at it like I paid $40 for 5 cartridges and got the pen for $60.

I am a little disappointed that the cartridges die so quickly, but oh well. It's just the nature of the beast I guess. So right now it looks like Berkeley has the Sour D, Ocean Collective has the OG Kush, and Green Door and the others have Cookies.

Keep me updated on how things go with your Ivapor....I think this new technology is really awesome. So great for work.

Posted 8/4/2011
Thumb-1315846181

Yea I saw a few places that had the battery for the EGo for $24 - thats why I brought it up. I pad $115 so thats about 3 cartridges lost...but yea who knows if it works or not, no biggie
I wanna find out more about those XL cartridges, I imagine they last close to twice as long as the current ones...

Posted 8/6/2011
Thumb-1299821459

Nugget49er - For a light stoner, I would probably say a cartridge could easily last 2 weeks. It is equal to an 8th of flowers, but you have to learn to hit it right otherwise it can be easy to overmedicate. I think it's awesome for being non chalant. I took it to the Giants game last night, and was able to take little rips around the ballpark without anyone thinking twice. You could easily tell people it's can e-cig and they would believe you.

keeetseee - I don't think the gamble would be worth it, just because if the cartridges didn't work in it then you would have wasted cash. Just spend the extra 50-60 and get the real deal.

So the store I bought mine at sold out last week (Good Sign) and they are getting more in this week. I am pretty sure the next shipment of cartridges to the Bay Area dispensaries: THC, Ocean Collective, BPCC will include all 3 of the strains not just 1 or 2.

Now haven't heard much about the sizing of the cartridges, but if they start making different size ones, this thing is really going to take off. I was thinking of pricing and I would guess small=$20/25 medium=$35/$40 large=$50/$65??? If they can fit a quarter into that thing for $60-$70 it will take off like a rocket ship.

So my 2nd cartridge got a little better mileage than my first one. I think I am about 85-90 hits into my 2nd cartridge now and it probably has 10-15 little hits left in it.

PEOPLE GET OFF YOUR BEHINDS...GET YOUR MONEY RIGHT....AND BUY A TRIPPY STICK!

Posted 8/6/2011
Thumb-1315846181

I can now 100% confirm that the cartridges DO WORK for the eG0-t
lame, I shoulda waited!

Posted 8/7/2011
Thumb-1299821459

Yah it def. does, but one thing I noticed about the website is that even with shipping its still around $60. Also there are different heating temperature options and I am not sure which one would work properly with the hash oil.

Personally I got a package deal of 5 cartridges and the pen for 260, so I don't feel that ripped off. Maybe lost $20 at most, but the clubs selling the trippy stick for $120 are really ripping people off.

$80-$100 should be the price. If I had the cash I would buy a bunch of those e go pens myself and craigslist them as trippy sticks, but I don't have that kind of cash.

Also the ones from the website wont sau ivapor on them......but that doesn't mean much I guess.

Posted 8/7/2011
Thumb-1319754569
  • Reviews: 48
  • Following: 65

Thanks for the Information Ayalar09. I am gettin my money right as I conform this text to my liking. Is the Green Door or 1944 a better SF spot to cop one of these?

Posted 8/7/2011
Thumb-1319754569

or what is the spot in SF the most likely to have these in stock for the best price?

Posted 8/8/2011
Thumb-1299821459

Def. Ocean Collective down in the Ingleside area of SF. I believe the pricing is as follows from what I can gather:

The Hemp Center: $120 Cartridges: $40/piece
Green Door SF: $100 Cartriduge $35/piece
Ocean Collective: $260=Ivapor+5 cartridges or $40/piece

So I would say def. go with Ocean Collective if your looking to save some money.

Posted 8/8/2011
Thumb-1315846181

Green Door is not 100 per stick, hommie
Its 125 for the stick and 40 per cartridge....not a good deal at all! Berkeley Care Collective has em @ 100 and 35 per cartridge
Sold my trippystick for $120, about to buy the one online for $40 (INCLUDING shipping) - Savings: $80!

Posted 8/9/2011
Thumb-1319754569

damn thanks for the information. my money is right and I am headin out to the bay on saturday the 13th to hit up said dispensaries. Thanks again ayalar09 for starting the thread and for all involved in the conversation.
keeetseee where'd you find em online so cheap?! ...

Posted 8/9/2011
Thumb-1319754569

https://www.stickyguide.com/dispensaries/berkeley-patients-care-collective
is this the spot in berkeley to get on for $100?

Posted 8/9/2011
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c

I like the Omicrons better, they look exactly the same too but you get two vape pens instead of 1. They are all over LA and just starting to pop up in Sac town. Their cartridges last for at least 200 hard pulls and are the same donation too. I saw em at the Anaheim Expo and 178 people got medicated from 1 cartridge, it was crazy. i got mine from unity collective, great place.

Posted 8/9/2011

i gotta check out that ego though and see how those work but from what ive seen, the cheaper ones are def cheaper/not as long lasting

Posted 8/9/2011
Thumb-1374212965
  • Following: 6

Can anyone name specific dispensaries in sacramento that have the pen or cartridges??

Posted 8/10/2011

i got mine from unity collective near arden/exposition, they have flavored cartridges now, just picked a few up this afternoon

Posted 8/10/2011
Thumb-1299821459

Good information from everybody.

Keeetsee - Please let me know what heat setting you bought the Ego at. It looked like there were about 4 settings to chose from in terms of heat, so help the board out and help us save a little money.

Stickfinghaz - The omricon does look interesting, but from what I hear it is about 150-180 dollars, and the cartridges are not pure hash oil like the Ivapors are. The Ivapor cartridges test at about 86% THC, and the Omnricon is about 67% THC....so both are probably good, but I think the IVapor is going to be the one to have in the bay area.

I am currently on cartridge no. 4 since I bought this thing. 35/cartridge sounds a lot more fair than 40, I thought Green Door was better than that. I swear I saw a video where they said the cartridges were 35, but maybe they raised the price?

Also lets keep this thread going and update flavors for both devices. I recently also discovered a disposable Hash Oil Vape Pen that they sell for $80 and has about 100 hits in it. Tried it out and it tasted like straight raspberries. Got a little buzz going, but so far nothing gets me more medicated than the Ivapor. That thing, is like 2 hits and your feeling it.

Posted 8/13/2011
Thumb-1330912800
  • Followers: 4

so all of those places in sf sell them for 40? even if you get 5? i got 6 of them in berkely for $205.

Posted 8/14/2011
Thumb-1299821459

6 pack for 205 is a pretty darn good deal. That is a savings of 35 from most clubs.

I plan on going to Berk as well to pick up my canisters. I still have 5/5 left and 4/5 is probably about 1/2 full still.

If anyone knows what strains they have in berk right now that would be great to know.

Posted 8/14/2011
Thumb-1330912800

Today i went to ocean drive. ( no pens just og kush carts. $40 a cart. ) Then to green door. ( pens no carts.) Then to Berkeley. ( pens no carts. ) Then back to sf and went to hemp center. Finally found carts of og. 5 all at 35 great deal. and got some cookies . YUM. Today was crazy. Most of the clubs restock on monday( good to know ). hopefully they come out with more flavors and bigger carts. that would be awesome!!!! ive been smoking about a cart a day haha i love them toooo much .im addicted. oh well. I already had cookies, og kush, and sour diesel. ive heard they have cherry pie oil in vallejo to far tho. What have you had?

Posted 8/15/2011
Thumb-1299821459

I have only had the OG, I have used about 4/5 cartridges and it's been about 2 weeks. My first one lasted only a day, my others have been lasting a lot longer. If your smoking one of these carts a day, you are one special guy man. The one day I smoked the whole cartridge with buddies, I was out of it completely.

As for Flavors I have tried OG Kush, and have heard about Sour Diesel and Girl Scout Cookies, but cherry pie would be awesome! Even if it is vallejo, let me know where you heard they may have that flavor.

I assume that they will release new flavors, but can you taste the difference honestly? The guy at Ocean told me that they all taste the same, but who knows. Ocean has some great honey hash btw.

Where did you get this deal on the carts? Ocean? I know Ocean had 65/8th Cookies today which just looked unreal. I think 65/8th is way too high usually, but this stuff almost looked worth it.

Posted 8/15/2011
Thumb-1315182074

Are the cartridges made (or filled) by the same company or are they labeled with the dispensary they came from?
I'd like to know who is filling the cartridges.
Peace

Posted 8/15/2011
Thumb-1330912800

i went to hemp center to get the deal. i got all kinds of carts that day and an 8th of cookie. she hooked up the price for the eighth since i bought alot. i got it for 50..i smoke alot of tree. so instead just smoke a cart all day ha. i wish they would last longer tho for the same price. i check weedmaps and put ivapor and you will find the cherrypie oil in vallejo.

Posted 8/15/2011
Thumb-1319754569

I heard an interesting distinction btwn the omnichron and the ivapor the other day. The Ivapors fill the carts with a vegetable based oil or vegetable glycerin. The Omnichron fill the carts with hash oil more liquid but with the same extraction process as say amber glass. SO although the Omnichron THC %/vol is said to be lesser, the oil itself is essentially purer due to the fact that the extraction process involves the total purging of whatever was used to extract that said THC. The Ivapor oil is THC solution based in vegetable glycerin... I was intrigued... Comments?

Posted 8/15/2011
Thumb-1374212965
  • Following: 6

Well I popped by the Vapor Room on Saturday and they had the IVapor with a single cartridge for $150
..but beware they won't sell the pen by itself so bring enough for both >.<

Posted 8/16/2011
Thumb-1310667884

Killer thread. Ayalar09, you get Sticky Guide MVP for the week for all the knowledge!!! I'm going to VR today to see if I can cop the pen plus single cartridge for 150. Unless any of you have had success with buying the pen cheaper online?

Posted 8/17/2011
Thumb-1299821459

https://www.ecigsunlimited.com/

I heard from a user you can buy them on there but after S/H they come out to about 50-60 dollars/piece anyways. Also I am not sure what heat setting works for the hash oil.

To anyone looking to buy a new one I would def. suggest Ocean Collective and paying 260 for the pen+ 5 cartridges. Just makes a lot of financial sense.

As for the Hash Oil used, I think you can buy the empty cartridges through websites and some clubs are starting to create their own. Not sure if they would work as well as the 86% THC OG Kush, GSC, or Sour D, but I know for a fact that the OG Kush is very bomb and very potent. I am a heavy smoker (1 gram/day+Hash/Wax) and 2 hits off this thing gets me toasted.

Omricon is the one that supposedly uses glycerin based oils. I have talked to the clubs who sell the IVapor and they all say the oil is 100% pure Hash Oil...NO ADDITIVES.

Posted 8/17/2011
Thumb-1319754569

ok thanks for that info!!

d1
Posted 8/17/2011
Thumb-1316300922

bpcc sells the ivapor for $100 and cartridges for $35.. cheapest i seen around.. they currently only have og, but should be gettin some blue dream in the next few days... berkeley patients group sells cartridges for $40..

i also purchased the janty ego set that comes with 2 units and a wall charger and some random accessories for $80.. the ivapor cartridges fit perfectly in the ego.. having 2 extra units comes in handy, 1 in my car and 1 in my backpack.. i keep the ivapor at home..

i talked to a budtender at bpcc and they said the ivapor actually has a lower temperature setting as conpared to the e-cigarettes. using a hash oil cartridge in a e-cigarette can cause you to burn through the oil faster.. i asked him to get me the specs for the ivapor if he could so i can compare it to the ego... will follow up next week.

i got about 70 hits out of my first cartridge in the ivapor.. i am currently around 30 hits using the cartridge on the ego..

1-2 hits every 2-3 hours keeps me pretty medicated.. doin 3 hits in a short span of time gives me a headache..

i'm a pretty heavy smoker.. i used to smoke about 2-4 grams a day via pipe, bong, joint, blunts or volcanoe.. after purchasing the ivapor, i've only smoked herb like twice in the past 2 weeks.

Posted 8/17/2011
Thumb-1319754569

I just have a glass oil unit that I have been vaping putty and oil in. I know what you mean. No matter how much bud you used to smoke, you end up just vaping oil instead. I got some Cherry Pie Oil from Medicinal Genetics as well as their Girl Scout Cookies Silly Putty. Their GSC Putty tested at 82% so I am not missing the Ivapor yet... I was thinking of coming out to the bay for that $260 deal that ayalar09 is raving about but then I heard that info about glycerin versus hash oil.. Unity is right across the river from me and I could go and get that Omichron anytime... any info on the flavors of cartridges for the omichron?...

Posted 8/17/2011
Thumb-1315846181

omichron is only around SAC and LA
none in bay area (cartridges or the stick itself)

janty ego set for $80 (to the door for $80 even) comes with 2, so get a friend and its $40 - not bad.
I wanna see Cherry Pie and Sour D cartridges in SF! Cookies and OG is only so good, ya know?

Posted 8/17/2011
Thumb-1310667884

keeetseee - is this the set you're talking about?: http://usa.jantyworld.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=yagendoo_VaMazing_2.tpl&product_id=4679&category_id=89&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=177 ... that looks like the ego jet instead of just the ego. i can't find a set like that for the ego on their site.

thehiroshima187 and ayalar09 have conflicting reports on glycerin in the omichron and ivapor. would be nice to get more info on this.

Posted 8/17/2011
Thumb-1299821459

d1 - Just awesome man. I'm telling you Ocean Collective in SF is the place to go if you want to buy in bulk. Berner in the video says "make sure you have your money right." He's def. telling the truth, but at the same time I will argue that its better than taking a $5 edible a day. I mean a fresh cartridge now, 2 huge rips and I'm flying. I puffed slowly on my 3rd cartridge and it lasted 5 days strong. Also the ego has something up with it, I knew it was too good to be true. I like my ivapor and honestly was happy to pay 260 for the ivapor+5 cartridges. I have yet to renew on those 5, but man when I do I will be getting a bunch of different flavors.

thehiroshima187 - I used to visit a buddy in Sac, and I remember not only do they have bomb concentrates, but they were a lot cheaper than in the city. I like the buds in Sac so much, I am considering doing a day trip up there sometime and trying all the concentrates and especially Heriojuana OG. You cannot find Heriojuana anywhere in the Bay Area. Have to go to Sac for that. But man concentrates are just the greatest.

keeetseee - I feel you on those cartridges. I hear the Cherry Pie is in vallejo and there will be Sour D on Ocean soon. Could you imagine walking into the dispensary and seeing like 5-6 flavors available? Or maybe a variety pack! OMG!

Posted 8/18/2011

OMG. i've been looking all over for this..... i want this so bad. but sadly i live in austin, tx and i'm not sure if i'll get lucky and be able to order it. anyone know anything about buying it out of state???

Posted 8/18/2011
Thumb-1330912800

the berkely spot has them for 35 actually. they had sour d there for a bit but it flew off the shelves. i was lucky enough to go there the day they got it in. !!

Posted 8/18/2011
Thumb-1299821459

skrillywilly - Man amazing they are flying off the shelves. I know hear of cherry pie, sour d, and now a blue dream cart coming out next week. It's only a matter of time before my dream of a variety pack. 5 flavors 5 carts for 150. heck I would be willing to go 175, but if they did it for 150 wow. Anyways 35-40 bucks. If you live in SF, is it worth it with gas prices these days?

effy23 - I found a website that sells the real ivapor to the public for $179....I think its a rip off. You would be better contacting a CA card member and it would be pointless, because where would you get the cartridges.

Still going strong on cartridge number 5. I am strongly considering maybe buying an omiricon for comparison. If anyone knows where the best deal is let me know. I saw a place in Sac sold 2 with 2 cartrdiges for 200. Maybe split it with a buddy? 100/ piece. Looking to just go wild and try out all these new vaporizers!

Posted 8/19/2011
Thumb-1330912800

Ya im glad alot of people are buying them cuz i dont want to buy ones that are sitting there forever and well get new strains faster also. After the outdoor season comes by i hope they make outdoor ones for wayy cheaper. that would be insane!!!!! Where did you hear that they were gonna get those strains in at AYALAR09?? If u get 5 carts. at Bpcc you can get them for 175 whatever strains they have. and alil secret between u and me if you get 10 or more at Thc theyll do them for 30/cart!.. the best deal. i got 15 the other day ten for me and 5 for a friends. Ive bought already like 21 of them so fat since it has came out. . Im a super heavy smoker. ill smoke about an 8th a day maybe more depending on if theres an event going on but with the ivapor i just gotta smoke one all day and im fine. There way better for the lungs.

Omicron- Ive heard that LA and SAC are the only places to get it. it seems about the same. i was thinking about getting an omicron cartridge and try it on the ivapor. I dont see why it wouldnt work they look like they have the same threading carts. Go to youtube and type thc scientific and its a guy explaing the omicron and smoking it. but he takes baby hits and it doesnt seem that effective. Your able to comment his page and hell right back. They have 2 carts i heard which are thc gold which if fireee and something with rose in the name. He says the ivapor oil is cut with vegetable glycerin or something like that and theirs is pure hash oil that you can get like 200 - 350 hits. Only one way to find out. Lemme know if you guys get it. I kinda dont wanna get another one cuz i dont want doesnt of gadgets but it would be nice to know which one is the best. Well peace

Posted 8/20/2011
Thumb-1329518650

I live in Sac and have been drooling over this post since it started. I finally made it to San Fran on Wed and found one of these at Green Door. I paid $165 for the Ivapor plus one cartridge of Girl Scout Cookies. IT LIVES UP TO THE HYPE. I have tried the Volcano and did not like it. You could not taste the buds as good and I never got as high as I do with a pipe. But the Ivapor has lots of flavor and you can get just as lit as smoking any other way. Its so convenient and discrete. I dont know if I will go back to burning flowers after finding this thing.

Posted 8/20/2011
Thumb-1299821459

skrillywilly - Good to hear if you buy in bulk they give you a discount. The amount of times I use mine, I may consider just buying one at a time for now. While I enjoy the ivapor a lot, I still find more pleasure out of smoking trees. It's different to me, though others find it very similar. The fact that you can go through a cart a day is really wild. I used my 1st cart in one day and don't really remember much from that day. Each cart after is avg about 3-4 days roughly. Anyways, I am a little low on cash, but with football season coming up, I expect to hit a couple of bets and maybe I can buy the omricon for comparison.

Norcal916 - You should def. spread the word in Sac about the trippy stick. From what I hear cartridges are only available in SF and Berkeley right now.

Finally lets keep an updated count on the flavors:

Flavors I have tried: OG Kush
Flavors I have seen in person: Girl Scout Cookies, Sour Diesel
Rumored Flavors: Cherry Pie, Blue Dream
Flavors I want to see: Purple Cream, Blackberry Kush, Strawberry Cough, WoW(Aka Raspeberry Kush), Herijuana OG

Posted 8/20/2011
Thumb-1330912800

Ayaylar09- What club did you hear they might get blue dream at? Its mine once it comes ha

Posted 8/21/2011
Thumb-1330912800

OOo and what is the best way to store the cartridge you think? fridge or just somewhere thats not hella dry?

Posted 8/21/2011
Thumb-1329518650

Do you know why the light starts blinking after you hold the button down for awhile?

Posted 8/21/2011
Thumb-1329518650

Also how do you know when a cartridge is empty? No more vapor?