Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 4/6/2018
Thumb-1522909665
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 1
  • Following: 0

Do You Know What Active Ingredients Are In Your Favorite Strains Of Medical Marijuana?

Researchers have identified over 70 unique cannabinoids within the marijuana plant, many of which interact with the medical marijuana patients endo-cannabinoid system. This is accomplished by using the cannabinoid receptor found throughout the human body. Some marijuanas' cannabinoids bind more selectively to certain brain receptors and are more specific for desired medical use.

Different Methods of Medicating - and the expected elevated duration:

Inhalation: of Marijuana Smoking or vaporizing your medical marijuana is the most common technique: In general minutes you can expect your relief to last anywhere from 30 min 1-4 hours

Oral: Edible cannabis products can often be powerful in even small doses 60-90 min 2-3 hours 6-8 hours

Sublingual:
Using strips or drops under the tongue is a viable option 5-60 min 1-2 hours 1-4 hours

Medical marijuana can help with the many ailments by utilizing these cannabinoids
Learn, know, utilize...

Relieves Pain - Analgesic - (THC, CBD, CBN, CBC, CBGa)
Suppresses appetite / Helps with weight loss - Anorectic - (THCv)
Kills or slows bacteria growth - Antibacterial - (CBD, CBG, CBCa)
Reduces blood sugar levels - Anti-diabetic - (CBD)
Reduces vomiting and nausea - Anti-emetic - (THC, CBD)
Reduced seizures and convulsion - Anti-epileptic - (CBD, THCv )
Treats fungal infection - Antifungal - (CBCa)
Reduces inflammation - Anti-inflammatory - (CBD, CBG, CBC, CBGa, CGCa, THCa, CBDa)
Aids Sleep - Anti-insomnia - (CBN)
Reduces risk of artery blockage - Anti-ischemic - (CBD)
Inhibits cell growth in tumors/cancer cells - Anti-proliferative - (CBD, CBG, CBC, THCa, CBDa)
Treats psoriasis - Anti-psioratic - (CBD)
Tranquilizing, used to manage psychosis - Antipsychotic - (CBD)
Suppresses muscle spasms - Antispasmodic - (THC, CBD, CBC, THCa)
Relieves Anxiety - Anxiolitic - (CBD)
Stimulates appetite - Appetite Stimulant - (THC)
Promotes bone growth - Bone Stimulant - (CBD, CBG, CBC, THCa)
Reduces function in the immune system - Immunosuppresive - (CBD)
Reduces contractions in the small intestines - Intestinal Anti-prokinetic - (CBD)
Protects nervous system degeneration - Neuroprotective - (CBD)

Posted 7/24/2018
Thumb-1530772836
  • Followers: 2

Hi , You have shared medical marijuana components and it benefits but we mostly consider only THC and CBD due to lack of knowledge. Now I will consider same ion further discussions and when I consider it for use..

Posted 7/24/2018
Thumb-1530772836

Hi , You have shared medical marijuana components and it benefits but we mostly consider only THC and CBD due to lack of knowledge. Now I will consider same on further discussions and when I consider it for use..

Posted 8/9/2018
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Followers: 0

[url=https://myfloridagreen.com/medical-marijuana-card-naples/]medical[/url]

Posted 9/5/2018
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c

I've been suffering with back pain for almost 7 months now and can't sleep properly at night. I already have a prescription meds but I refrain on using them coz it only take the pain for a minute or so and back again. Then one of my friends gave me a joint to try if it makes me feel better and it does! I try asking him what it is but he has no idea also. So I started doing my own research about medical marijuana and strains that would be effective against pain and came across this eu.gyo.green/bodhi-seeds-goji-og-bhi-gog-r.html
I'm not sure if that's the strain that I've tried but it has the highest pain management effect. Cbd and thc are all new to me. I also read that drinking it as tea or as a muffin/cake is an option, but is relief effects the same? Why can't they simply make pills out of marijuana - or maybe there are that I am not aware of. If it's true, then I would very much appreciate any ideas and advice on what strain is good and how to use it medically. Thanks in advance to those who'll answer.

Posted 9/26/2018
Thumb-1528786842

Benefits of Medical Marijuana :

Effective in relieving pain
Helpful in reducing stress and anxiety
Helps in controlling diabetes

Post Removed
Posted 1/26/2019
Male-avatar-58-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c This post has been removed by the moderator.
Posted 3/7/2019
Thumb-1549616525

Hey, the FDA has determined that it is not legal to sell products that contain THC OR CBD as dietary supplements.