Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 7/22/2017
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

I will be traveling with cbd capsules. Can they be detected if they are mixed in with other capsules in a glass or plastic bottle?

I also have cbd mints. Can these be detected in a metal tin?

Posted 8/17/2017
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

Hemp derived CBD is legal in all 50 states. Infinate CBD has pure cbd which can be mixed with any oil, vape, capsules or sublingual drops that is 99+% pure CBD for much cheaper than you will find locally. I am in a non legal state(currently moving) and it has been a savior for my anxiety, panic and PTSD. I was free to travel to denver from STL which is through 2 large non legal states without worry.

If that isnt enough. But some vitamin d or whatever vitamin capsules look like your MJ CBD capsules and mix em in. You will pass the police test but not the dog test if it has THC in it. A dog probably would not detect on an open air test(non consent, outside the vehicle) because the THC is so low in CBD products and it is enclosed in coconut oil(likely) or another oil but a dog is going to smell it if there is even a small trace of THC.

Dogs have the amazing ability to smell everything separate from each other. People have put pot in gas tanks and the dog still detects it. We would smell gas because it is over powering while the dog is able to smell both the thc(or whatever it is trained to alert to) separate from the gas fumes. Think of it like cooking some pasta and being able to smell the garlic and the tomatoes. One does not over power the other and that is what a dog would sense( in my head anyway).

Hope it helps. Best bet is to buy pure CBD( I just bought 14 grams myself which would take a lot of even high CBD strains to get) and mix it with coconut oil and go sublingual and swallow the rest. 20ml of oil with 2.5 grams of CBD is 7.5mg of CBD per drop assuming your dropper would get 400 drops(it is usually more like 800 drops per).

AWTWI