Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 4/30/2016
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

So I just started vaping recently but not really too educated on why the oil is stronger than the flower. Can someone break down why the oil is stronger and why is it more healthier? Is the oil also stronger than the sour diesel flower? I use a vape pen to smoke it

Posted 5/5/2016
  • Followers: 0

Concentrates (i.e. your vape pen contents) are more potent than flower because they are are made by removing all of the plant material, leaving behind THC and/or CBD in its purest form. By smoking your flower you only ingest about 30% of the active chemicals (i.e. THC), whereas with concentrates that level can reach upwards of 70% ingestion. You just need to be concerned with how your concentrates are extracted. Most are done using solvents like CO2 and Butane, and with Butane it's hard to remove all of the traces of the solvent. Bottom line is your concentrates are gonna be more bang for your buck if you're looking for medicinal and recreational use. Hope this helps.

Posted 5/9/2016
  • Followers: 4

Not surprising actually are those who claim to get much more effect out of smoking flowers than oil out of vape pens. Even though the THC levels are higher due to the concentrations through extracting ................. much is lost during the process ...... not to mention vape pens simply do not reach the levels of heat required IMO to fully vaporize the oil thus hold back much of the effect. These conclusions are based on very thorough experimentations I have been pursuing since 2009.