Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 3/28/2016
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 1
  • Following: 0

Been using hash for over a year now... I have saved my keef and would like to make a little hash ...a few grams for myself .I was thinking of using the rosin method .I have the adjustable hair straightener for heat and pressure. I have read how to do it with flower, but I don't wan to ruin my keef . I also have a small keef press that makes quarter size Patty's any help would be great ....tiny Tim

Posted 3/28/2016
Thumb-1437657053
  • Reviews: 56
  • Followers: 5
  • Following: 8

I have heated and pressed kief I collected from my grinders and jars, folded inside parchment paper using a hair straightener. I first got the idea by watching someone do it on YouTube, although they did not call it the "rosin" method. What I ended up with was basically grinder hash, and it was easy to smoke by itself or on top of weed. I like the way it comes out; it's fun to smoke. I have also tried pressing kief that I bought from the dispensary, but the result was more like a thin slab of pressed kief, retaining more of the color and texture of the powder. I actually prefer to leave my dispensary kief alone these days (it's pretty nice as is), but still totally love pressing my homemade kief. I would totally post pictures if these StickyGuide forums were not so primitive and offered us that ability. Also, does anyone else think it's messed up how we aren't able to edit or remove our own posts? StickyGuide moderators: please improve these forums!

Posted 4/28/2016
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 1
  • Following: 0

Well I tryed the hair straightener set on the lowest tell it had , then using a piece of parchment paper 5 X 5 " folded in half put the nug in the paper not quite in the middle , a little closer to the fold put the paper in the hair straightener I used my garage vice for pressure clamped it fold side down I think it took 15 seconds before I had bubbling at the open end of the paper... Removed from the hair straightener let it cool got a black glob . I crumbled the patty and repressed it in the hair straightener and got some more black goo...about the same axle grease.... Tryed some wow ohhh my stars and garters that was good ...it was fun too . Next time I will tell you how my kief press came out ...O HAPPY DAY