Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 3/16/2016
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

I would like to know if pot would work better for my ADHD i have it really back sometimes..
Its embrassing im getting older nd its just starting to become a big issue

Posted 3/16/2016
Thumb-1437657053
  • Reviews: 56
  • Followers: 5
  • Following: 8

If they have it available in your state, why not give it a try? It's safer and more natural than any of the pills Doctors prescribe for ADD/ADHD... I actually took Ritalin and Dexadrine at different times in my childhood and hated the way they affected me. I didn't start smoking weed regularly until I was 21, after seven years of being pretty much unmedicated, and have loved the effects of not only helping me relax physically but also stimulating my mental creativity. The great thing about MMJ also is that they can help you find specific strains tailored to your needs, and there also also non-smokable forms if smoking makes you uncomfortable. Anyhow, if you do end up getting an MMJ card, be sure to post a follow-up and let us know how it is working out for you!

Posted 4/21/2016
Thumb-1461083561
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 2
  • Following: 1

CBD's can help and CBD alone is 100% LEGAL in all 50 states

Posted 6/15/2016
Thumb-1390364790
  • Reviews: 24
  • Followers: 1
  • Following: 1

Though I am no bud-tender, I can say that if you find the right strain for your head and you may find yourself more aptly considered by friends to be on top of things and focused.... almost obsessed
Add the right amount of concentrate to your THC intake and it could be like doing lines was like back in the day....
lol
Cheers & Good Luck