Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 12/13/2015
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

From southern NJ but near DC. My QUESTION: How can I find a sitdown kind of cannibis place to try different strains to see whether one will work for my Inner Essential Tremors/spasms? It is so bad, it interferes with making a living. I am looking for a low THC strain. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted 12/14/2015
Thumb-1437657053
  • Reviews: 56
  • Followers: 5
  • Following: 8

Unfortunately, public marijuana consumption is still illegal in DC, so no such places exist yet. The best that a patient can do is purchase a sample (maybe a gram or half a gram) of each strain he or she would like to try, try them all at home, and come back for more of the ones you like. In terms of selecting which strains to try, the best advice I can give you is to follow your nose and trust your instincts.

Posted 12/14/2015
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 4
  • Following: 0

I think you're looking for a strain that has more of a calming effect. In that case avoid Sativas and stick with an Indica. From there I'd try a strain that has the closest ratio to one of THC/CBD. The more CBD a strain has, the less THC it will have which in your case might do the trick of actually calming you down without getting you too stoned.

High CBD strains are not nearly as commonly found however so that could be a bit of a challenge. Sort of like the reason non-alchoholic beer gathering less than 1% of all beer sales .............. people wish to drink and get buzzed. Same with weed.