Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 9/26/2015
Thumb-1443293092
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 1

Hello,

I was in the military for ten years, that was struck short after i sustained a life changing injury overseas in Iraq 4 years ago, being in Oklahoma I can't find anywhere i can buy a descent VAP pen, or the oil to go with it, So I keep shelling out a lot of money for blue ecigs, I don't know much about them other then, they are the safest way in this state to go, bc its harder to detect the use. I can provide my VA disability papers with no issue, I'm trying to stay off the narcs that have killed so many of my friends, however without using this medicine its my only alternative. Its crazy i can go to any doctor and show them my MRI and get oxycotin with no issue, but i can't find anywhere online that i can easily purchase meds from good old mature nature. Can anyone willing to help contact me, I'm not trying to buy and resale or anything like that. I'm only trying to get my personal pain that i now live with for the rest of my life manageable, thanks to the terribleness over in IRAQ, Without being hooked on pain meds, if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.
tryan74021@yahoo.com

Post Removed
Posted 11/19/2015
Male-avatar-58-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c This post has been removed by the moderator.