Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 6/19/2015
Thumb-1434136449
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 1
  • Following: 0

What combinations if any has anyone tried that has helped with body aches?

Posted 1/14/2016
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 8

Newbie: It depends on what kind of pain you have. Maybe you could let us know what your ailments are. I can tell you what works for me. First step is try edibles; remember to go low and slow: start with very low doses and wait a few hours before upping the dose. If that is not enough you could try smoked cannabis. Some strains that help my pain are: Blackberry Kush, MK Ultra, Herojuana, Skywalker OG, Grand Daddy Purple and Skunk # 1. In general, indicas are best for muscle pain and sore backs; sativas for neuropathic pain (like sciatica), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, migraines and other headaches. Hybrids can help with all kind of pain. Cannabis ointments and balms can help help with localized pain like sore muscles and skin irritation.

Posted 6/8/2016
  • Followers: 0

All star GSC-I have end stage mouth/throat cancer and still use flowers (I'm 60 plus and "old school"). This burns and tastes beautifully. Heavy Indica that also stimulates appetite for me.

Posted 6/16/2016
Thumb-1390364790
  • Reviews: 24
  • Following: 1

Dear le-le,

In this case, the only advise I can give is take time to locate the best quality product you can afford, and pay close attention to how your body is feeling after each instance of THC/CBD ingestion (maybe use a log or journal).
Imagine if you were able to visit a local dispensary with a book of symptoms and past prescription outcomes that your budtender thinks she/he has something that would be just right to cover it?
Also, do not shy away from using edibles and/or concentrates to see what works for you and your budget and medical needs.
My hope is you find your best medicine, maybe even share your recipe with the board later?
All smiles all the time

Cheers & Good Luck

Post Removed
Posted 7/7/2016
Male-avatar-58-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c This post has been removed by the moderator.
Post Removed
Posted 7/10/2016
Male-avatar-58-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c This post has been removed by the moderator.
Posted 7/10/2016
Thumb-1466911472
  • Reviews: 2
  • Following: 1

Hello newbie and welcomed me to the wonderful world of Alternative Cannibis Pain Management. I myself have been smoking Cannibis my whole life and I'm 28 now I would say I have been smoking medically for the last 15 years and have been a Cannabis card member for 7 years now and I was on heavy opiates at the time and couldn't sleep for the life of me. Just to make a long story short I ran out of health care no money for expensive opiates so I was already smoking cannabis on the streets and always felt deep down in my heart that THC heals contrary to popular belief so at the time I said you know what I'm a get a cannabis card. OMG that was one of the smartest things I have done in my life not only am I almost opiate free but I am able to deal with my pains on a daily basis due to the fact that cannabis is a powerful healer for all sorts of pains and aches. Now if you don't like to smoke flowers like buds because of carcinogens and other health issues I suggest using concentrates in smoking form or as the youngsters call it dabbling. It only takes a little hit to subdue any pain that is bothering you whether its night ti.e or morning quick way to feel better. And I have been suggesting to people that if you suffer from insomnia to try some heavy CBD CBN either one will put you to sleep and it promotes bone growth. If you wanna try edibles you can although they take way to long for them to activate due yo my digestive system knowing your body helps but here's a helpful fact see for.me edibles don't work fast enough so I was skeptic about trying a Cannibis infused soft drink but once I broke down the science behind it I thought wow this would work see for me alcohol has not been for me because it goes to.my blood and his me quick so the THC drinks are very effective on pain for me. Well I hope i was of some help in your journey to feeling better and being able to deal with your pains good luck and if your in sacramento ca go to northstar club on 13th and C st its the best club hands down !

Posted 11/5/2016

Phytoscience Double Stemcell for Several types of cancer

Several types of cancer can form in the liver. The most common type of liver cancer is hepatocellular carcinoma, which begins in the main type of liver cell (hepatocyte). Other types of liver cancer, such as intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma and hepatoblastoma, are much less common. Double Stemcell for Several types of liver cancer.

For more visit
...................................................................................
Phytoscienceteamasia

Posted 11/7/2016
Thumb-1478479837

My internal medicine Doctor has advised me of having stage 4 liver cancer. After reading your email I'm very interested in your thoughts on addressing my liver cancer with a corrective THC and/or DBC cannabis dose