Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 6/4/2015
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

Hello
I've been a customer at a DC medical marijuana pharmacy for the past seven months. Curious to hear from others who are using one of the three medical marijuana pharmacies in DC. How do you like your pharmacy? Do they keep your product(s) in stock? Has anyone switched pharmacies and how difficult a process (through the DC government) is it? We are with one of the pharmacies (cool people and store) however they can't seem to keep the product that is helping me in stock. They say it will be back in stock but it keeps getting delayed. Unsure it will ever be back in stock. Tried other products they recommended but none work as well. Difficult to know what to do next. Stay or transfer elsewhere. Thanks for any advice and feedback re your experience w/ DC pharmacies.
Java Joe

Posted 7/17/2015
  • Reviews: 16
  • Followers: 2

I'm assuming that you go to metropolitan wellness as they seem to always be low on bud. I go to capital city care and love it. They almost always have a few strains to choose from and they are also the cheapest in the district . Most strains are under $20 and you get a rewards card. They punch out the card every $10 you spend and when you get 10 punches you use the card for $5 off and you can use more than one card at a time.

Posted 8/1/2015
Thumb-1438450882
  • Reviews: 2
  • Followers: 8
  • Following: 6

I believe all dispensaries in DC are supplied by the same growers, so I'm not sure changing dispensaries will give you a different selection. Keep an eye on the menu and go in as soon as you see your preferred strain being posted again.

Posted 8/7/2015
  • Reviews: 16
  • Followers: 2

Technically they are supplied by the same growers but each grow house usually sells their supply to one particular dispensary. Metropolitan Wellness gets their bud from District Growers, Takoma Wellness Center gets bud from Holistic Remedies and Capital City Care gets theirs from Capital City Cultivation. There are some new growers just harvesting like Abatin. Their product has been seen at Capital City and Metropolitan.

Posted 9/18/2015
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0

>Hello
>I've been a customer at a DC medical marijuana pharmacy for the past seven months. Curious to hear from others who are >using one of the three medical marijuana pharmacies in DC. How do you like your pharmacy? Do they keep your product(s) >in stock? Has anyone switched pharmacies and how difficult a process (through the DC government) is it? We are with one >of the pharmacies (cool people and store) however they can't seem to keep the product that is helping me in stock. They say >it will be back in stock but it keeps getting delayed. Unsure it will ever be back in stock. Tried other products they>> >recommended but none work as well. Difficult to know what to do next. Stay or transfer elsewhere. Thanks for any advice >and feedback re your experience w/ DC pharmacies.
Java Joe

I've been a customer of TWC since pretty early on (behinning of 2014 I think). I really like them, it seems like the growers have some issues to sort out though. My favorite products were the designer indicas like Noshaq Kush and they don't often have very Indica medicine in stock which they say is a supply issue, not that they don't want to carry it for some reason. I haven't switched pharmacies but I was asked today at TWC if I was thinking about switching to the new dispensary in Dupont Circle but I'm pretty happy with them. I wish they could keep the alcohol tinctures in stock more regularly.

Posted 12/12/2015
Thumb-1417662836
  • Reviews: 2
  • Followers: 1
  • Following: 4

I'm a member at Metropolitan Wellness, anybody a member at Takoma? Friends can do favors for friends, right? :)