Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 5/28/2015
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

Hey, I've just bought a new portable vape for dry herbs. I've been smoking herbs for a long time. Anyway... I bought this: http://www.hightimes.com/read/k-vape-micro-dx-help-support-next-evolution-vaping and it's very cool, looks great, holds in the hand great, draws great. Wonderful effect of the herbs. But, it's just not satisfying 2 criteria: I love to smoke... and it is NOT like smoking and it tastses unpleasant.

I've been doing some research, and it seems like vaping dry herbs brings out the smell of the herb, as well as a sort of burnt popcorn smell. I turned down the temp to 375 and I get very little "smoke" and very little tatse, but the effects definitely happen. Maybe even better, in the effects department.

Anyway... it's my first vaping dry herbs experience. I like the device... but not fond of the smoke or the smell. I'm never gonna have a big home unit... so it's something like this or nothing. I was looking at the crafty and the solo and the crafty.... but decided on this one. Do all vapes eminate a odor? Like, if I vape, then put it in my pocket.... I start to wreak! Can't have that!

What portable vapes do you love? Do they emit an odor after use?

Posted 5/28/2015
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

well, I chatted with the company, and they said the bad taste is cause it's new and to run it on high for a bit.... sounds fishy to me. Otherwise, I like it very well. I'll keep u posted.