Medical Marijuana Forums

Posted 2/19/2015
Default-pic-fp-3ac3198fb25a232bc3a992f6d6923c8c
  • Reviews: 0
  • Followers: 0
  • Following: 0

Whats up with WA state and all the dumb shit with I502 Learn from CO! It's funny how messed up the market is in WA is. I can't believe the prices here, CO prices are better. I would go to the blackmarket here before going back to a retail store. Retail shops tell me that they are trying to lower prices but growers are not lowering them, however I have a friend that works for a grow and that's not the case. Growers are charging around $3-$7 dollars a gram, then the retailers lie straight to your face with a smile and mark it up a couple hundred percent. Also heard about and saw the "Sungrown" or whatever it was called, it's crappy outdoor weed I would never buy unless I had an extractor. The outdoor smells like hay or a crappy field or pasture. Oh yea thats another one as well, Co2 is better than BHO. HAHA If you get the pure butane "99.99%" and filter it properly its fine, with no residue or any crap in it, thats the Co2 spreading propaganda, when you compare the results side by side from the lab no difference (Go buy BHO and Co2 concentrate and get it tested yourself at a credited mmj lab). I think they just realized how stupid they were for spending 6 figures on a machine that does the same thing as the BHO extractor with the same outcome for half the price. As of right now most people besides older folks that don't have a hook up are getting their weed from the black market. They should do the same thing as the beer distillers, they allow their product at their facility to be sold, and for way way cheaper, maybe get a tour or at least see some of the making of it.

Posted 2/20/2015
  • Followers: 4

Interesting discussion. What's even more troubling is the same group that brought MMJ to Washington is likely going to be doing the same thing in California. I talk to so many people in the business that can't wait for Calif. to go recreational and my response is always the same .......... "be careful what you wish for." A heavily regulated, enormously taxed product is going to be the future in Calif.

I think the issue in Washington and the high prices is the tax structure as there are three levels of tax in that recreational market resulting in a total tax of about 70%.

I also agree regarding Co2 vs. Butane. There is a huge misrepresentation of the two with the Co2 camp making all kinds of erroneous claims regarding the "solvent free" methods they use. The fact of the matter is that under pressure, Co2 becomes a solvent. Aside from that, the main drawback to Co2 is that is carries any mold, mildew and pesticides embedded in the plant material right into the final product due to all the water that is extracted. An improperly purged final Co2 product has the potential to be more harmful to the user than a Butane extraction IMO. A Butane extraction does not suffer from these same drawbacks. In a Butane extraction there of course requires a process to purge the Butane, but it is way easier to do this than the Co2 folks claim. Although I do not extract myself, I deal with a lot of oil ....... all Butane, all tested and all completely free of residual solvent. The quality, flavor and potency of a Butane extraction blows away anything I've seen in Co2. To me there's no comparison.

Posted 3/2/2015

I agree that the major issue is the high tax rate. Rec consumers are not willing to pay crazy prices at the store when they can get the same product from a friend on the black market. Growers in WA now have a huge surplus because stores aren't moving what was anticipated to be sold. Taxing 25% at each level is insane.

Posted 4/5/2015

If you are in the Bay Area I could recommend a pen that is pre-filled and potent. Sounds like the one you tried is one of the diluted, amateur efforts.

Posted 4/5/2015
  • Following: 1

Re : Prices ,before long whlsl numbers will drop @ 2-4 dollar range ~ supply will eventually catch up to demand as more/

more grows emerge across the country ~ Remember 'cash is king' ,and cannabis is top cash crop ,esp. if recessionary trends

continues in labor market

Posted 4/17/2015

hats up with WA state and all the dumb shit with I502 Learn from CO! It's funny how messed up the market is in WA is. I can't believe the prices here, CO prices are better. I would go to the blackmarket here before going back to a retail store. Retail shops tell me that they a

[url=http://www.esixsigma.co]six sigma[/url]

Posted 4/17/2015

hats up with WA state and all the dumb shit with I502 Learn from CO! It's funny how messed up the market is in WA is. I can't believe the prices here, CO prices are better. I would go to the blackmarket here before going back to a retail store. Retail shops tell me that they a

wwwe

Posted 4/19/2015
  • Followers: 4

Whatever all the problems are in Washington will replicate themselves once California goes recreational because the same idiots are trying to push the same agenda in California.