King Louie - Blue Tarantula

Made by GANJA GOLD

A pure, potent, strain-specific experience. That's what we deliver in every GANJAGOLD product. An experience we call connoisseur pure. Crafted from the top 1% of available cannabis, our products are exclusive to all who seek a top-shelf experience. We only accept the top 1% and leave the other 99% to those with less exacting standards. We seek out responsible growers and personally inspect, smell and sample each plant we consider, backing our experiential finding with testing from one of the highest regarded labs in the world. It's called integrity. We are about our patients and customers, producing only products we would use ourselves or provide to family and friends.

Blue Tarantula
Packed with 1 gram of strain specific, top shelf indoor grown buds. Then we coat RAW natural paper with Co2 oil and dust it in hash and kief.

I
Type
$ 22
Each

Laboratory Test Results

32.25%
THC

Marijuana Reviews

SUBMIT REVIEW

Have you tried King Louie - Blue Tarantula from Airfield Supply Company?
Submit a review and share your experience.

Dispensary

Airfield Supply Company

based on 32 reviews
Location: Bay Area, San Jose
1190 Coleman Ave.
San Jose, CA  95110
(408) 320-0230
www.airfieldsupplyco.com

Sticky Coupon

10% OFF Strain of the Day: "Lemon Burst (S) by Marley Natural" 10% OFF Edible of the Day: "All Sensi Chews" 10% OFF Concentrate of the Day: "All NUG Extracts"

10% OFF the strain of the day 10% OFF the edible of the day. 10% OFF the concentrate of the day.  

- Print Coupon -

Location